Killing Boredom #1 - Read user profiles

edited March 2006 in Chit chat
No, really. It's quite entertaining. I've been going thru the user profiles of wos members and I've come across some very interesting entries.

For example, did you know that "reading" is one of mel's hobbies (worrying, no?)? Or that Graz writes fantasy-fiction (can I read some of ur stuff? I luvs ff!)? Or that martijn has this message listed on his Interests field for some strange reason: "Note: Use e-mail instead of private messages in the forum (private forum messages won't get read)"?

There are so many different kinds of people on in here that it's amazing!

Wish more people would fill up their profiles though!
Post edited by Arjun on

Comments

• edited March 2006
    The second draft of my latest work is coming along nicely (if a little slowly). If you're good, Arjun, I'll let you have a sneak peek when it's ready!
  • edited March 2006
    I can just imagine the content:

"Throngar swept his keen blade through the ogre's midriff and the creature sighed, it's breath a foul miasma as it crumpled to the ground."

Hee hee hee.

I like reading fantasy, actually. Finishing off Assassin's Quest by Robin Hobb at the minute.
  • edited March 2006
    On 2006-03-11 22:44, Graz wrote:
    The second draft of my latest work is coming along nicely (if a little slowly). If you're good, Arjun, I'll let you have a sneak peek when it's ready!

I'll be good, I promise! :)

• edited March 2006
    tbh reading comes at the bootm of my faves list

right after wanking, emptying ferrets and stalking karingal

errm
    Professional Mel-the-Bell Simulator................"So realistic, I found myself reaching for the Kleenex King-Size!" - Richard Darling