i am currently listening to........

1578579580581582584»

Comments

• my old website http://home.hccnet.nl/c.born/ has changed to http://www.cborn.nl/zxfiles/ so just click it and select a file
  • It's like watching AC/DC now if they had've been good 30 years ago :))
    You can't expect me to have lunch with a man who's favourite part of the chicken is the right wing!
  • Was AC/DC ever good? :))
    We must perform a quirkafleeg
  • Tch, wankers

oh listening, yesterday was the hard ons latest, earlier was anti fascist skinheads fatal blow. Now classic English dogs
    Professional Mel-the-Bell Simulator................"So realistic, I found myself reaching for the Kleenex King-Size!" - Richard Darling
  • edited October 17
    It's like watching AC/DC now if they had've been good 30 years ago :))
    zx1 wrote: »
    Was AC/DC ever good? :))

:-) well I'd put Back in Black in the top ten rock albums of all time, but the rest of their stuff is a bit meh, really. BiB is fantastic though.
    Post edited by Vampyre on
  • Vampyre wrote: »
    It's like watching AC/DC now if they had've been good 30 years ago :))
    zx1 wrote: »
    Was AC/DC ever good? :))

:-) well I'd put Back in Black in the top ten rock albums of all time, but the rest of their stuff is a bit meh, really. BiB is fantastic though.

I'll give you that one! :D
    We must perform a quirkafleeg
  • edited October 19
    Fancied listening to some D'n'B....Strangely enough Def Chris' D'n'B mixes made it over from my broken old, old PC to this one, so I'm listening to a few of those, since he's been letting the side down and not releasing them any more ;)

Actually listening to the Halloween one that kicked it all off years ago, since it's October and all that....

Funny it says that Bass Monsta mix was created 2005, on my PC, but then it says 2013 modified, but I know I've had that one for about 11 or 12 years.....pretty sure it was 2009.....That's f*cking insane for time passing us by.....
    Post edited by dm_boozefreek on
    You can't expect me to have lunch with a man who's favourite part of the chicken is the right wing!
  • This is really amazing