i am currently listening to........

Comments

• edited January 2008
    All My Voices - Inside me Head
  • edited January 2008
  • edited January 2008
    Pussy Liquor - Rob Zombie

Actually, I've got House of 1000 Corpses, Banjo & Sullivan and Devil's Rejects albums in winamp.
    Oh, no. Every time you turn up something monumental and terrible happens.
    I don’t think I have the stomach for it.
    --Raziel (Legend of Kain: Soul Reaver 2)

https://www.youtube.com/user/VincentTSFP
  • edited January 2008
    Earlier this evening I bought Oxyg?ne (Jean-Michel Jarre) for just ?1.50, with a free copy of The Mail On Sunday thrown in! :) Don't think I'll bother reading the paper, but the album is classic.

I'm currently listening to Sequencer by Synergy (another classic '70s album); current track, Icarus.
    I never make misteaks mistrakes misyales errurs — oh, sod it.
  • edited January 2008
    robert@fm wrote: »
    Earlier this evening I bought Oxyg?ne (Jean-Michel Jarre) for just ?1.50, with a free copy of The Mail On Sunday thrown in! :) Don't think I'll bother reading the paper, but the album is classic.

I'm currently listening to Sequencer by Synergy (another classic '70s album); current track, Icarus.

You should go drop a line here.
  • edited January 2008
    The theme tune to Wizbit (Ha ha this-away, ha ha that-a-way..)
    Put some mad TV themes onto my GP2X. Telebugs is on there too!
  • edited January 2008
    Common People - William Shatner. Has anybody else on here got his Has Been album? I't's awsome :)
  • edited January 2008
    Various 80's tunes, or you could say the GTA: Vice City Soundtrack, since my wife got me the GTA Trilogy for chrimbo I've been replaying them, did GTA III straight away cos' I just wanted to get it out of the way.

But I've been playing Vice City again, for weeks, trying to get the 100% completion.

So you could say the radio stations on that game are the main thing I've been listening to for about 3 weeks now.

I have 2 nights off work so I'll be beering up and playing Vice City again, which means more medleys of 80's tunes ahoy.

No doubt in a while it'll be mostly tunes from GTA: San Andreas :D
    You can't expect me to have lunch with a man who's favourite part of the chicken is the right wing!
  • edited January 2008
    Common People - William Shatner. Has anybody else on here got his Has Been album? I't's awsome :)

Actually, that track IS awesome. You'd think it would be a cheese-fest, but he's put some effort into giving it a serious edge.
  • edited January 2008
    Deadwing - Porcupine Tree
  • edited January 2008
    GTA: San Andreas soundtrack (basically late 80's, early 90's, mostly hip-hop from the sounds of things).

Shnucks generic store background music, basically a lot of cheesey 80's and 70's tunes, with the occasional recent one thrown in every now and then, mostly crap, but there are a few good oldies on there. However this will be my 9th shift and I'm seriously starting to think I'm going to have to steal my wifes MP3 player to drown it out, because I'm going to get sick of it very soon I can tell.
    You can't expect me to have lunch with a man who's favourite part of the chicken is the right wing!
  • edited January 2008
    2 albums from Orkrist - Reginae Mysterium and Grond
  • edited January 2008
    live stiffs (old stiff records comp) on vinyl

inc:- elvis costello, nick lowe, larry wallis, wreckless eric, ian dury
    Professional Mel-the-Bell Simulator................"So realistic, I found myself reaching for the Kleenex King-Size!" - Richard Darling
  • edited January 2008
    Smashing Pumpkins - Zeitgeist

First time I've heard it, surprisingly good so far (half way through it).

Some bits remind me of Mellon Collie, others are like Siamese Dreams. Definitely a return to form after the shambles of Machina (? - I think that was their techno phase) and their break-up and disastrous solo stuff.

• edited January 2008
    Rock Island Line - Ledbelly

does any fucker ever read these posts in these threads? On another board a few years ago, I just made shit up to see if anyone noticed. :D

p.s my entire life, I have struggled with the correct spelling of led and lead :(
  • edited January 2008
    thx1138 wrote: »
    Rock Island Line - Ledbelly

does any fucker ever read these posts in these threads? On another board a few years ago, I just made shit up to see if anyone noticed. :D

p.s my entire life, I have struggled with the correct spelling of led and lead :(
    It's Leadbelly and Led Zeppelin.
    I wanna tell you a story 'bout a woman I know...
  • edited January 2008
    Currently listening to a bootleg of Black Sabbath playing Aylesbury Civic Centre a couple of years ago...
  • edited January 2008
    thx1138 wrote: »

I do. I haven't heard of some of the stuff though. And some of it's just shit :-P

Listening to Type O Negative - October Rust album atm.

• edited January 2008
    VincentAC wrote: »
    I do. I haven't heard of some of the stuff though. And some of it's just shit :-P
    That'll be the Aha album someone was listening to...
  • zx1zx1
    edited January 2008
    The Beatles - Revolver
    We must perform a quirkafleeg
  • edited January 2008
    The Angels - Liveline
  • edited January 2008
    Novelty No 1's album - Kung Fu Fighting is on now...classic :)
  • edited January 2008
    karingal wrote: »
    That'll be the Aha album someone was listening to...

:lol:

Just got Smashing Pumpkins - Machina II on the go now. I was wrong before it wasn't Machina, it was Adore that was their technoshit.

This Machina II is pretty good. A lot better than Zwan that's for sure.

• edited January 2008

Just got Smashing Pumpkins - Machina II on the go now. I was wrong before it wasn't Machina, it was Adore that was their technoshit.

Billy Corgan lost it with Zwan...
  • edited January 2008

Over the years i`ve tried to like this band. Great music, somgs, babe on bass guitar etc. shame about the singer. It`s that horrible twangy nasal whine he`s got.
  • edited January 2008
    I'm currently listening to...

1. Spice Girls .. best of ..
    2. Cliff Richard .. best of ..
    3. Westlife .. best of..

Unfortunately, due to the nature of the above artists, the "best of" refers to the end of the record, where there is absolute silence after enduring several minutes of absolute trauma.
  • edited January 2008
    Lola by The Kinks

Ray Davies is a genius
  • edited January 2008
    Daydream Nation - Sonic Youth
  • edited January 2008
    A matter of life and death by Iron Maiden*.

*courtesy of DEATH
  • edited January 2008
    Arjun wrote: »
    A matter of life and death by Iron Maiden*.

*courtesy of DEATH

I've been a bit dissapointed with Maiden's stuff lately (Dance of Death, Brave New World) but Life & Death is a good album. So good I bought the t-shirt... well, ok I got it for my xmas, and it's the Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg shirt but I think that's close enough :-P

Listening to - Probot - Probot.

If only Dave would give up on the Foos (they were good for the first couple of albums) and do more stuff like this.