In a bit of a pickle guys....

edited September 2007 in Chit chat
:-?
Hi guys...
Got myself into a bit of a pickle so to speak....
Well, been with this girl for about a month now....

http://img145.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=92400_missus_122_793lo.jpg

Everythin was goin ok....I went to a party with my missus, and my friend was there with his gf (she is a dirty slut!, she is known around the town)...

To cut short the story....I got drunk and nearly had sex with this girl out in the back garden, when I mean nearly....I MEAN NEARLY....

Picture of the minx (Picture was taken by my missus at that party!)

http://img187.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=92405_whore_122_452lo.jpg

I feel really guilty now, I dont know what to do???? any ideas....

Oh yeah, and the pictures ARE REAL 100% :evil:
Post edited by Dusti on

Comments

• edited September 2007
    how about posting it on a website full of slightly weird people and hope for a useful reply

...oh :smile:
    My rubbish website including the redrawn Amstrad schematics and the new home of the Sinclair FAQ wiki.
  • edited September 2007
    So you have a missus, a girlfriend *and* you nearly shagged a third woman?

Or do are you referring to your gf as your missus?

Anyway, stick with the GF. If you don't mind me saying, she's got a fantastic top rack.
  • edited September 2007
    I'd feel guilty if I'd had (or even nearly) sex with girl number two single or otherwise!! :-o

:p

Scottie.
    Calling all ASCII Art Architects Visit the WOS Wall of Text and contribute: https://www.yourworldoftext.com/wos
  • edited September 2007
    Are those pics wife-safe? :/
  • edited September 2007
    Oh yeah and I'd tell your mates to keep better company.
    :razz:

Scottie.
    Calling all ASCII Art Architects Visit the WOS Wall of Text and contribute: https://www.yourworldoftext.com/wos
  • edited September 2007
    Daren wrote: »
    So you have a missus, a girlfriend *and* you nearly shagged a third woman?

Or do are you referring to your gf as your missus?

Anyway, stick with the GF. If you don't mind me saying, she's got a fantastic top rack.

Thanks pal, ye. I intend to :-)
  • edited September 2007
    The lady's round your way sure pack more than the standard British Handful. Crivvens! How unfortunate that all the lady's in my neck of the woods who aren't exactly flat-chested and who have some interest in me have a face that not even 8 pints of Stella can smooth out. Stick with the missus and avoid temptation and the clap (well if that other woman's reputation is anything to go by).

By the way - what were you doing asking to take her photo anyway? That's like showing interest already. Unless you got it from somewhere else (like from her personal computer after sneaking in her house and sniffing her knickers). Or maybe you didn't. I don't know what you people get up to.
  • edited September 2007
    Daren wrote: »
    ?
    Anyway, stick with the GF.

Yeah I secocnd that, even if you discount the so called rack!

I've never liked the word rack when refering to boobs. Come to think of it I don't like most of the words for em.

Jugs,
    Rack,
    Baps,
    Wabs,
    Boobs,
    Titties,
    .....How many more can we think of?
  • edited September 2007
    Scottie_uk wrote: »
    Yeah I secocnd that, even if you discount the so called rack!

I've never liked the word rack when refering to boobs. Come to think of it I don't like most of the words for em.

Jugs,
    Rack,
    Baps,
    Wabs,
    Boobs,
    Titties,
    .....How many more can we think of?

Knockers, norks, dangling globes of joy, headlights, pink-nosed puppies, etc, etc.
  • edited September 2007
    They're also known as 'face'. We always look at a women's face when we're talking to one.
  • edited September 2007
    You missed out "Melons" :lol:
    You can't expect me to have lunch with a man who's favourite part of the chicken is the right wing!
  • edited September 2007
    Breasts?
    Mammaries?
    lactating organs for feeding newborn offspring in mammals?
    My rubbish website including the redrawn Amstrad schematics and the new home of the Sinclair FAQ wiki.
  • edited September 2007
    Hmmm a moral dilemma indeed. My advice is to meet in middle ground and go for a threesome if the other 2 parties are open to it.

Otherwise.... keep your mouth shut.....a lesson that should have been learned years ago....telling people you been a bad boy has NEVER produced a positive result...ever.
  • edited September 2007
    rubberkeys wrote: »

Before I can give a proper answer to this question I'd have to see the lingerie and nude pictures but I do have a new nomination for the Miss WoS comp.
  • edited September 2007

I could ask her if she would pose with my Spectrum 128k......:razz:
  • edited September 2007

I could ask her if she would pose with my Spectrum 128k......:razz:

Make it so Number 1.

Fnarr fnarr.
  • edited September 2007
    My, very subjective, opinion is that you'd better stick to your missus or wtf you'd like to name her.

The other one looked like she just had lost a major battle in some war.
  • edited September 2007
    Pilsener wrote: »
    My, very subjective, opinion is that you'd better stick to your missus or wtf you'd like to name her.

The other one looked like she just had lost a major battle in some war.

I think the battle she lost was with the bottle of vodka she's holding :D
    You can't expect me to have lunch with a man who's favourite part of the chicken is the right wing!
  • edited September 2007
    Collie wrote: »
    The ladies round your way sure pack more than the standard British Handful.

Actually you get bigger handfuls using Imperial measurements. They use metric on the continent and the sizes are much smaller because everything is rounded down. That's why we need a referendum.
  • edited September 2007
    :-?
    Everythin was goin ok....I went to a party with my missus, and my friend was there with his gf (she is a dirty slut!, she is known around the town)...

To cut short the story....I got drunk and nearly had sex with this girl out in the back garden, when I mean nearly....I MEAN NEARLY....

What stopped you
  • edited September 2007
    chop983 wrote: »
    What stopped you

Hopefully the fact that she looks like a real minger compared to the first one... Beer goggles can cause a lot of damage - believe me, I know.

Did the missus find out (or is she likely to)?

Andrew
  • edited September 2007
    What stopped you
    Hopefully the fact that she looks like a real minger compared to the first one... Beer goggles can cause a lot of damage - believe me, I know.

Did the missus find out (or is she likely to)?

Andrew

Don't get me wrong I don't think he should have, I'm just wondering did he have a change of heart or was he almost caught
  • edited September 2007
    Don't get me wrong I don't think he should have, I'm just wondering did he have a change of heart or was he almost caught

Nah, I wasnt almost caught..just thought "fuck it, I can't...."....

My mates gf was like...."Why?, dont you like me?"....she was drunk....

Think too much of my gf for that guys :wink:

On the subject of the Miss.WOS Competition, I asked her if she could pose with my Spectrum's in some way...she made a joke of "yeah babe, I'll do...I'll use the little one(48k), to cover down there...and the bigger one(128k) lol to cover up top" LOL :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o

LOL I'll wait till she's drunk and ask her again!!! LOL
  • edited September 2007
    Nah, I wasnt almost caught..just thought "fuck it, I can't...."....

My mates gf was like...."Why?, dont you like me?"....she was drunk....

Think too much of my gf for that guys :wink:

On the subject of the Miss.WOS Competition, I asked her if she could pose with my Spectrum's in some way...she made a joke of "yeah babe, I'll do...I'll use the little one(48k), to cover down there...and the bigger one(128k) lol to cover up top" LOL :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o

LOL I'll wait till she's drunk and ask her again!!! LOL

Stick to one or the other AND stick it in one but not the other.

:roll:

Tum-de-tum
  • edited September 2007
    Simple, don't get drunk at parties. The acts of a drunk man are the thoughts of the same man when sober, beware! Preach preach preach :D
    Oh bugger!<br>
  • edited September 2007

128k more like a +2 with those norks!
  • edited September 2007
    128k more like a +2 with those norks!

LOL thats what I have got pal ;)
  • edited September 2007
    I feel really guilty now, I dont know what to do???? any ideas....

Oh yeah, and the pictures ARE REAL 100% :evil:

Well the first girl (your gf) looks the nicest one out of the two of them by far but yeah i know that sometimes the 'slutty' ones blokes obviously always go for !

I think either way these two will be out of the window in a few months, i know theres some success stories with the net but i still think the old fashioned way of meeting someone out on a friday night is better than meeting a few slappers who basically want so shag around on the net ?

Dont get me wrong guys on the net are just as bad but if this slapper girl is going to shag you practically a few metres away from everyone else at a party imagine what she'll be like again the following week after a few wine gums with another bloke ? Cant be trusted 100%.

The 'gf' seems quite nice from the picture but again i'm sure shes got a few online backups ready in case shes dumped. I always found girls online good for a few one-offs but anything long term overall was difficult. Keep us updated though, sounds a funny situation !
  • edited September 2007
    psj3809 wrote: »
    Well the first girl (your gf) looks the nicest one out of the two of them by far but yeah i know that sometimes the 'slutty' ones blokes obviously always go for !

I think either way these two will be out of the window in a few months, i know theres some success stories with the net but i still think the old fashioned way of meeting someone out on a friday night is better than meeting a few slappers who basically want so shag around on the net ?

Dont get me wrong guys on the net are just as bad but if this slapper girl is going to shag you practically a few metres away from everyone else at a party imagine what she'll be like again the following week after a few wine gums with another bloke ? Cant be trusted 100%.

The 'gf' seems quite nice from the picture but again i'm sure shes got a few online backups ready in case shes dumped. I always found girls online good for a few one-offs but anything long term overall was difficult. Keep us updated though, sounds a funny situation !

I didn't meet my girl on the net pal........ :-?
    I met her through a friend, ok the picture is taken with a webcam, we do chat on-line...:razz: