I forgot to post that I was going to Birmingham!

edited October 2007 in Chit chat
New bike, clocking the miles up. Went to Dorset on Friday for a curry with a mate, came back Saturday. Weds afternoon, went to Moseley near Birmingham to watch the football with another mate, and someone I know from my bulletin board.

I got the bike on Sept 14th, and have clocked up about 1,300 miles already. :)

Each time I am about to zip off someplace, I'll post it here, and see if anyone wants to meet up for a quick drink and a chat.
Post edited by thx1138 on

Comments

• edited October 2007
    Pity you didn't shout a bit earlier, I was just sitting here copying VHS tapes to DVD and working on the website.

Would have quite enjoyed a couple of hours break for a chat and a beer.

Edit - Still unemployed so if your heading Brum way again in the near future.
  • edited October 2007
    Ever near Manchester way give me a shout. Dont pass on my address/details to Cornish though as i'll be awake every night worrying ! ;)
  • edited October 2007
    If you're ever near Oxford, pop into Gasman's. I'm sure he won't mind.
    My test signature
  • edited October 2007
    Gasman's. It could become a popular place!
  • edited October 2007
    zxbruno wrote: »
    Gasman's. It could become a popular place!

I can just see it now. The place where everyone knows your name.

(Foggy enters)

Foggy: Afternoon, everybody!
    Everyone: FOGGY!
  • edited October 2007
    damn, I go to Oxford all the time! I bought my bike from George Whites in Cowley.

Woke up, went to the fridge, downed a large cold beer, and then read about the meet in Oxford. Damn!
  • edited October 2007
    monty.mole wrote: »
    I can just see it now. The place where everyone knows your name.

(Foggy enters)

Foggy: Afternoon, everybody!
    Everyone: FOGGY!

My thoughts exactly! :grin:

And Woody could be... Woody! :lol:
  • No point going to Birmingham any more it has been wiped out by a giant Meteor landing on it !
    Every time I read that the oldest person in the world has died, I have to do a quick check to see it isn't ME..........
  • edited May 2018
    Then, after all the "meteoric" destruction , they built rebuilt New St railway station , where any sense of direction can now be lost forever. If you walk out of there , for a new rail connection, will you end up in Snow Hill , Moor St or nowhere at all? ( I blame the meteor for its' "meteoric rise" : it was not the builders fault! . Yes ,"first class" British Infrastructure in Birmingham! )
    Post edited by harriusherbartio on
  • I knew someone from Birmingham with one braincell, they all thought she was a genius
    Every time I read that the oldest person in the world has died, I have to do a quick check to see it isn't ME..........
  • No point in posting here cos the poster hasn't been on this site for years. Not sure what happened, he used to be quite active but just stopped.
    We must perform a quirkafleeg
  • zx1 wrote: »
    No point in posting here cos the poster hasn't been on this site for years. Not sure what happened, he used to be quite active but just stopped.

Hes clearly stuck in Birmingham New Street then. Its a bit like the underground station at the end of Matrix 2.
  • He's stuck right here.
    What now?
  • THX is still on his way
    Professional Mel-the-Bell Simulator................"So realistic, I found myself reaching for the Kleenex King-Size!" - Richard Darling
  • grey key wrote: »
    No point going to Birmingham any more it has been wiped out by a giant Meteor landing on it !
    No-ones noticed yet, it was a shithole before and it is now...
    I wanna tell you a story 'bout a woman I know...