James Bond Action Pack supported the Light Gun

Howdy folks,

excellent idea to list games that supported the various light guns, I wish similar lists were made on other sites for the Master System and Megadrive (there are on some places, just not in a database like this site).

Anyway, this is fairly obvious so I wonder if I'm missing something, but the James Bond Action Pack supported the Sinclair gun - they were bundled together in the early 90s I believe! It doesn't mention it on the list or on the James Bond page.
Post edited by InsertFaveGameNameHere on

Comments

• edited November 2007
    Yeah, I thought so too, but it doesn't seem to actually work.
    See post #8 in the original thread ;)

What am I doing wrong? I tried with ZX Spin v0.666 by the way.

Also, we don't have any support material for the James Bond 007 Action Pack yet (hint hint)...
  • edited November 2007
    No idea what you could be doing wrong. Ironically once buying the action pack off ebay (after giving away my childhood one, or something happening to it I don't know what) I didn't test the light gun.

But I do know it works with it and should be on the list. The action pack with the spectrum was designed around it. You got all the tapes, one side with speech introducing the mission and the other side with the game or whatever. As much as I loved having the gun at the time I do remember the games themselves being quite poor!

As for support material - do you mean manuals and covers and so on? I'll take the hint as being 'please scan them for us!' - will do!
  • edited November 2007
    mheide wrote: »
    Yeah, I thought so too, but it doesn't seem to actually work.
    See post #8 in the original thread ;)

What am I doing wrong? I tried with ZX Spin v0.666 by the way.

Also, we don't have any support material for the James Bond 007 Action Pack yet (hint hint)...

What do you mean by support material ?
  • edited November 2007
    swordheart wrote: »
    What do you mean by support material ?

Those are any files other than tape/disk images, such as box scans, cassette inlays, instructions, adverts, maps, etc - basically everything listed under the "additional material" section for any entry.
  • edited November 2007
    Ahh i see, i have the James Bond 007 Action Pack brown envelope the printed writing on it is damaged though due to sticky tape, the top secret internal memo and james bond passport if thats any use ( i don't know if it came with anything else because i never had one when they were new ), if so what res and format would u need the scans to be ?

Just thought, do u need a pic of the outer box ?