A Bit of Fun!! Three word story.

Comments

• edited November 2007
    reign of evil
  • edited November 2007
    cowbell brandishing twats
  • edited November 2007
    to their knees
    I wanna tell you a story 'bout a woman I know...
  • edited November 2007
    , after which Cornishdavey
  • edited November 2007
    buggered them mercilessly
  • edited November 2007
    with his MIA's.
  • edited November 2007
    Meanwhile, Arjun had
  • edited November 2007
    lost his virginity
    I wanna tell you a story 'bout a woman I know...
  • edited November 2007
    to a sheep
  • edited November 2007
    with HIV, and
  • edited November 2007
    a worryingly large
  • edited November 2007
    skinhead was pursuing
  • edited November 2007
    his immune system
    Calling all ASCII Art Architects Visit the WOS Wall of Text and contribute: https://www.yourworldoftext.com/wos
  • edited November 2007
    with an atlas
  • edited November 2007
    of his buttocks
  • edited November 2007
    Aubergines inserted backwards
    You can't expect me to have lunch with a man who's favourite part of the chicken is the right wing!
  • edited November 2007
    I think a story recap is in order, with the story continuing from the last three words of the whole thing:

It is 1983 the BBC Micro and the prostitute took a bus to Clive Sincliair's secret crack house There they decided to ban cornishdavey from finding out his real father....was actually a moderator on a Britney Spears forum and liked Porcupines roasted for dinner.

Mr Cat entered by the back passage. Dark, damp, and smelling of danger. Once through he lifted his tail, and hit a giraffe hidding the On button for a vibrating rabbit. A Spaceman called Major Tom Outted Scottie_uk as a low-down dirty closet C64 user with a penchant for visiting gay bright and jolly almost rainbow-coloured slim, athletic young forum members of The Hadi Shriners appreciation society.

Surprisingly the 48k exploded into joyful music and we danced until we exploded in our pants.

"Stop right there!" Too many explosions mused the constable as he crept into the bedroom and quietly unzipped Ballhairs got nipped but he was regretting his rash because frobush was sleeping quietly, unaware of Clive's massive point of view of a naked Llama being bigger than a rabid Mongoose on slits with evo stik

"Why should I keep taking acid and used underwear for somebody else only to take a Reggae-Reggae sauce and empty it all over the plastic babies.

Fortunately, Gamestage had not designed his web to ensnare unsuspecting perverts looking for scottie kissing another Llama wearing a Marc Almond tank-top so Scottie was pleasantly surprised with rhubarb on his Partially soiled trumpet.

Then, 1984 came true, and we felt doubleplus ungood. Thankfully! The power of love, that Andrea sang loudly brought the tyranical reign of evil cowbell brandishing twats to their knees, after which Cornishdavey buggered them mercilessly with his MIA's.

Meanwhile, Arjun had lost his virginity to a sheep with HIV, and a worryingly large skinhead was pursuing his immune system with an atlas of his buttocks Aubergines inserted backwards
  • edited November 2007
    although he could
  • edited November 2007
    use fenceposts instead
  • edited November 2007
    of ferrets and
    You can't expect me to have lunch with a man who's favourite part of the chicken is the right wing!
  • edited November 2007
    barbed wire. The
  • edited November 2007
    random plot of
  • edited November 2007
    this story was
  • edited November 2007
    Cornish Daveys fantasy.
  • edited November 2007
    It's a conspiracy
    Calling all ASCII Art Architects Visit the WOS Wall of Text and contribute: https://www.yourworldoftext.com/wos
  • edited November 2007
    - or is it?
  • edited November 2007
    "Bugger" Hissed DEATH!
  • edited November 2007
    Fogartylee dramatically entered
  • edited November 2007
    , holding a big
  • edited November 2007
    erect fence post