Anybody can help me?

edited January 2003 in Games
I need to know the name of the game who is a boy with a bazooka who fights with bandals in streets. The streets has wall of bricks which their change the colors. The fire button (i remember) if the space button. If anybody knows the name of the game i will be happy because this game was my favourite!

Thanks
Damian
Post edited by damian_uruguay on

Comments

• edited January 2003
    Could it be Bazooka Bill, or Street Hassle ?

Regards

Andy Barker
  • edited January 2003
    Bazoka bill not is it
    I will try with the other

Thanks for help
    damian
  • edited January 2003
    Sounds a bit like shockway rider... probably not it though it's a good game anyway!
  • edited January 2003
    shockway rider not is!!
    I am searching too but i can't found it!!
    Thanks for helping me boys

Damian
  • edited January 2003
    Well... You could try Death Wish 3, since the weapons available include a bazooka, and you fight outlaws on streets. But, should this be the correct game,... calling Charles Bronson a "boy", pleeeeease!! :o
  • edited January 2003
    Thanks "boy" but the plataform is 16k/48k
    And this game is for 128k

Thanks
    Damian
  • edited January 2003
    It's not Green Beret or Cobra, is it? It
    might be one of the Joe Blade games, but I
    doubt it, from your description.

Cheers,

Carl.
  • edited January 2003
    If that's a 16K only game, that should narrow the list of the possible titles. I had a 16K too, but all I can remember are Ultimate and Softek games, and none of them seems to match your description...
  • edited January 2003
    No, Carl they aren't the games. But Joe blade it's very similar. I remember more details like the boy can move up and down (like joe blade) and the character is a taller boy. An (i'm not sure of this) the character has solar lents. I was a litle boy when i played this game and i have a real speccy again and i want to play it again.

Thanks all.
    Damian
    P.D.: I don't remember the memory of my old speccy and i can't say that is for 16k
  • edited January 2003
    You could play Death Wish 3 on a 48K spectrum, I'm pretty certain about that.
  • edited January 2003
    Can you remember the year in which you were playing it (roughly)?

How about Rogue Trooper?
  • edited January 2003
    1989 - 1991 are the years

Damian