5 days left for CSSCGC 2007 entries

edited December 2007 in Chit chat
Only five days left for entries to the comp.sys.sinclair Crap Games Compo 2007!

Let's get our fingers out and write a few games!

There's only 19 entries so far, so there's a real chance of winning first, second or third place here! :)

http://www.unsatisfactorysoftware.co.uk/csscgc/csscgc.cgi?year=2007

Come on! Let's get to it!
Post edited by BigBadMick on

Comments

• edited December 2007
    My first ever entry is in, and my first bit of programming since 'O' Level Computer Studies in 1985.

Game is crap so may stand a good chance of a place.

Also "Evel Knievel One-Liner Bus Jumping" is far too technically brilliant to win, so at least I should beat that.
  • edited December 2007
    murtceps wrote: »
    Also "Evel Knievel One-Liner Bus Jumping" is far too technically brilliant to win, so at least I should beat that.

Thanks! Yes, I think you are right in that it is not going to win the crap games compo. I just hope it doesn't come last. After I entered the compo, I realised there is a booby prize of having to host it for the following year for the game that comes last -OOPS. I just hope someone makes or has made a better game in this year's compo. :D
  • edited December 2007
    I've cobbled a game together last night, and for crapness it and laziness it could win.

as it's a very untidy JSW game and probably about 99% of the code is not even my work. The main sprite is a modified version of someone elses, and the games theme is sick and disturbing.

It sounds kinda good now.

.......on reflection.......no....it's crap.

Dunno if I'll enter it though?
    You can't expect me to have lunch with a man who's favourite part of the chicken is the right wing!
  • edited December 2007
    I've posted an entry to CGC2007, lets hope it's crap.

Lets also hope it's not so crap that I have to host next years, I don't even have a website :D
    You can't expect me to have lunch with a man who's favourite part of the chicken is the right wing!
  • edited December 2007
    aowen wrote: »
    Just put it on MySpace.

Myspace *hiss*

Bastard lovechild of the internet and satan that is, I'll never use it....NEVER!!! :D

EDIT: Looks like my game never made it anyway, I don't see it on the page? But I never received a failed or rejected e-mail notification? and there's what 2 days to go?