Free to a good home - Anyone in South Wales want a pile of Spectrum Games and a +3?

edited January 2008 in Sales
Bit of an emergency - I'm moving out in a hurry and I don't have time to sell these!

Is there anyone in South Wales who wants a fairly big pile of spectrum games and is able to pick them up one of the evenings this week?

Free to a good home - You are just saving them from the bin at the moment (I need them gone one way or another by the time I move - which is this Saturday afternoon)

hopefully this link : http://uk.geocities.com/timhingley@btinternet.com/speccygames.html
should give you a list of the games.

I also have a WHSmiths tape recorder which is great for TZXing and a Spectrum +3(unboxed but with all leads).

If you want any of this stuff and can pick it up ( I live just outside Caerphilly) then please PM me! You will definitely need a car tho' as there are a lot of games there and they take up a fair bit of space...
Post edited by thingley on

Comments

• edited January 2008
    Oh sweet lord, now why don't I live in South Wales?

Oh, yes.
  • edited January 2008
    Slightly gutted to have to let my collection go to tell you the truth - I had a great time collecting all those games (back in the late 90's) and I don't want to throw them away ... hoping someone can give them a home.

Virtually all of them are in great condition with all inlays /boxes /instructions ... Can anyone take these?
  • edited January 2008
    I'm in Bristol and carless. Would it be plausible for two people to carry stuff and take a train?
  • edited January 2008
    There is a train station close by (Ystrad Mynach station is really close so not far to carry and I can help you at this end) - have a look at the train times to and from ystrad to see if there is a time in the next couple of evenings you can get here and back okay. (I'm home from 5:30 onwards)

I think you could take a lot of this stuff if there was 2 of you but you may have to decide to leave some of it behind (If you can't quite take all of it your welcome to take time choosing what bits and pieces you don't want!)
  • edited January 2008
    Shame you can't post any of it out. You've got loads of games I'd love to have.

Hope you don't have to bin anything.
  • edited January 2008
    Hoping natxcross can pick up at least the bulk of it soon.

Then I might fit into the removal van on Saturday!
  • edited January 2008
    thingley: You can do without yer couch. Keep the Speccy treasure, save up for another sit-on-able.
  • edited January 2008
    aaaaw, arseknuckles

I lived and worked in Cwmbran till 16 months ago....!!, a couple of the boys from work were living in caerphilly and bedwas

Noooes

I'm in friggin' Melbourne, australia now, you can't find speccies for love nor money, well, more accurately, no one knows what they are :-P

D'oh!

incidentally, the melbourne house building was knocked down some time in the last month!, I only know this as I actually had my camera in my car with me when some twunt shunted my car up the bottom - outside melbourne house........

never got a piccy, sorry, serve me right for too lengthy a procrastination period!!
  • edited January 2008
    bleugh wrote: »

I lived and worked in Cwmbran till 16 months ago....!!, a

And you admit it !!
  • edited January 2008
    At least now he's in sunny Australia.
  • edited January 2008
    I am very interested in some of the games, please, if the final buyer can contact me, I would be deeply happy :)
  • edited January 2008
    bleugh wrote: »
    aaaaw, arseknuckles
    I'm in friggin' Melbourne, australia now, you can't find speccies for love nor money, well, more accurately, no one knows what they are :-P

This is very true, and a Pom living down here these days and my speccy collection I had to bring with me, or aquire by hook or by crook. Got a tidy (ahem) set up here too. That plus the Archimedes, Ataris, Amigas and my latest fetish is arcade machine PCBs. Yet the speccy will always remain the top of the chart.

Just aquired my second 48Ker, sheer extravagance for down under methinks!
  • edited January 2008
    All moved now thankfully!

I'm relieved both me and my speccy stuff are safely in new homes!