Earthquake game for CSSCGC

edited March 2008 in Games
I'm offering a special prize (a shitty home DVD-R of Stressed Eric series 2) for the best crap game about how tonight's earthquake spread across the internet.
Post edited by ajmoss on

Comments

• edited February 2008
    Yes, I'd love to see some games about "The Great Market Rasen quake of 2008" in the compo!

Perhaps - "Market Rasen - The Text Adventure", or maybe an arcade game where you have to keep picking up packets of peanuts as they fall off the shelves in the local shop.

I have a continuing urge to write some truly dire crap games myself, with all these ideas bouncing around. But I'm not allowed to until 2009, so I will just have to hold back until then!
  • edited February 2008
    I think you should be allowed to write CGC entries, I'd just say that winning is probably off the cards.

I would knock something up but it appears I have 'coders constipation' after submitting Shitstack Brickbat. Serves me right I guess...

Having said that, this is probably the best thing I've seen so far regarding the 'earthquake'.
  • edited February 2008
    Having said that, this is probably the best thing I've seen so far regarding the 'earthquake'.

Ha ha! That's funny :-)
  • edited February 2008
    ZnorXman wrote: »
    Ha ha! That's funny :-)

I felt this. In bed. In North West Ingerland.

It put me off my stroke.

I have a cat. Okay?

And a gun.

Watch it!
  • edited February 2008
    frobush wrote: »
    I felt this. In bed. In North West Ingerland.

It put me off my stroke.

I have a cat. Okay?

And a gun.

Watch it!

Sorry, hope you were able to get back up in the saddle.

I've been through a few (mild) quakes and they've always been able to scare me nearly poo-less. So far earthquakes are the only thing I know scare me. And I've had a knife up against my throat and some other crap, and those times my heart didn't skip a beat. I blame the TV for desensitizing me :-(
  • edited March 2008
    ZnorXman wrote: »
    Sorry, hope you were able to get back up in the saddle.

I've been through a few (mild) quakes and they've always been able to scare me nearly poo-less. So far earthquakes are the only thing I know scare me. And I've had a knife up against my throat and some other crap, and those times my heart didn't skip a beat. I blame the TV for desensitizing me :-(

well, dont hold abloody butterknife to your own throat then....you cant scare yourself into giving yourself money you know
    tch, idiot
    Professional Mel-the-Bell Simulator................"So realistic, I found myself reaching for the Kleenex King-Size!" - Richard Darling
  • edited March 2008
    well, dont hold abloody butterknife to your own throat then....you cant scare yourself into giving yourself money you know
    tch, idiot

Actually, it was the only time I actually pooped money, so I guess I was a little bit scared of myself. But only a little bit, mind you. I guess I'm just a scary kinda cuddly guy after all. Err, I mean, oh never mind. BTW come to think of it, it was a wooden ladle and not a butterknife.