I am currently not listening to....

edited January 2012 in Chit chat
Inspired by none other than our very own Mr. The Bell, How's about actually listing what you're not listening to and probably never will be :D

Here's a few musical turds to start the ball rolling :lol:

Tried to get this one with the morris dancing vid that goes with it but can't find it, either way it's crap :D

Sadism in it's purest form :D

This thread was designed to ruin your day :p
Post edited by dm_boozefreek on
You can't expect me to have lunch with a man who's favourite part of the chicken is the right wing!

Comments

• edited April 2008
    OI! you trying to say i listen to crap?
    or inspire people to listen to crap
    or make crap for crap people to listen to when they need a crap?
    Professional Mel-the-Bell Simulator................"So realistic, I found myself reaching for the Kleenex King-Size!" - Richard Darling
  • edited April 2008
    Track 2 isn't so bad. Meh - I did too many drugs, it all started with the second summer of love with me. LOL :d

prefer punk though.
  • edited April 2008
    This thread was designed to ruin your day :p

:lol:

I was going to post a video I found, but it was too bad.
  • edited April 2008
    zxbruno wrote: »
    :lol:

I was going to post a video I found, but it was too bad.

Worse than this? :lol:

You can't expect me to have lunch with a man who's favourite part of the chicken is the right wing!
  • edited April 2008
    the man, the legend, the hoff!

• edited April 2008

Possibly one of the most disgustingly crap and infuriating pieces of eurotrash ever released. I hate this song with a passion, it's one of the most terrible videos too, really tacky looking.

How camp are the fellas as well.....and how much make up do they have on? :lol:
  • edited April 2008
    I am not listening to the Macarena ... and will not look for it on-line ... nor will I listen to it if anyone here finds a video of it ... no, thank you. Now scamper off, you Macarena bas-turd!
  • edited April 2008
    I purposely didn't put the macarena up, just as I purposefully avoided Rick Astley, Jason Donovan, and Kylie.

This guy on the other hand though :lol:

• edited April 2008
    the man, the legend, the hoff
    That's a great song, I'm so sad I bought the original version back in the 70's on 7" vinyl.
    Wish I still had it now...
    I wanna tell you a story 'bout a woman I know...
  • edited April 2008
    I am not listening to Wing Han Tsang.
  • edited April 2008
    Erm! I wonder why this was not the official world cup 94 anthem, or was it euro 96? either way very embarressing :lol:

• edited April 2008
    In a similar vein to the Kylie/Jason era, anyone remember this atrocity?

• edited April 2008
    GreenCard wrote: »
    In a similar vein to the Kylie/Jason era, anyone remember this atrocity?

Go back to the bottom of page 1 :p
  • edited April 2008
    Go back to the bottom of page 1 :p

That's what I get for jumping straight to the end of the thread, eh? I thought it was such a pap tune/video, that surely no one else would remember it!!

Ok, what about this bunch of fruitcakes:

• edited April 2008
    i am not currently listening to shine on comp cd, honest

oh ok ok i am
    *gets coat*
    Professional Mel-the-Bell Simulator................"So realistic, I found myself reaching for the Kleenex King-Size!" - Richard Darling
  • edited April 2008
    GreenCard wrote: »
    Ok, what about this bunch of fruitcakes:

LOL!!! I always thought the ginger one looked a bit like Alan Robson :D

Maybe not now but back then :lol:

Here's a really bad one

4 dog rough munters, at the height of the s(punk swallowers)pice girls popularity, did they really think they would go anywhere?
  • edited April 2008
    ^^ lol. Vanilla. I remember seeing that on popworld or something and thinking this MUST be a p*sstake, but apparently it's not. so bad it's good category IMO.

how do you post youtube vids?
  • edited April 2008
    well i thought it was with the [ youtube ][ /youtube ]tags, but mine came out blank on another thread :(
  • edited April 2008
    well i thought it was with the tags, but mine came out blank on another thread :(

That's how I've been doing it too... maybe you deleted a number off the tag by mistake?
  • edited April 2008
    well i thought it was with the tags, but mine came out blank on another thread :(

Some vids just do, it's happened to me a few times.
  • edited April 2008

:edit: thanks mel, this should work...it's the follow up to chocolate rain. @ 1:14 is some of the most disturbing 'singing' ever

NO that hasnt worked either. I give up now. the url is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPu4uErBFks
  • edited April 2008
    def chris wrote: »
    <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JPu4uErBFks&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JPu4uErBFks&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
    no need for that shit, just stick [] tags around the url with youtube in em
  • edited April 2008
    no need for that shit, just stick [] tags around the url with youtube in em

This is just a test tickle.

EDIT Oooh, and it works ... thanks MtB, you are a teat ... err ... treat.

• edited April 2008

Stumbled across this joker a while ago, can't remember how, not really sure I want to.

Words escape me! :lol:
  • edited April 2008
    Stumbled across this joker a while ago, can't remember how, not really sure I want to.

Words escape me! :lol:

This bloke can't possibly be for real, that must be a wind-up. Either way, that's the hardest I've laughed all day!! :lol:
  • edited April 2008

bow before HRH Ivor Beynon, The Lord of Steel... a local legend, apparently he's a 5000 year old God of Metal
  • edited January 2012
  • edited January 2012
    Funny I almost bumped this thread a few days ago when I saw it when I was looking for another one.

Orange Caramel eh?

Crap song, awful video, cute girls.......probably jailbait though? :lol:
  • bump