I just bought Mario Kart Wii and I'm going to play it once I've finished my dinner.

edited June 2008 in Chit chat
Yippee!!! :D :D :D
Post edited by Ian Hamilton on

Comments

• edited June 2008
    I had a go for the first time at the weekend at my mates house, must admit its a great game, once you get used to the steering wheel its superb.
  • edited June 2008
    i had a mars bar for my tea, i'm gonna do some posts on here, then i'm gonna have a wank before eastenders starts.
  • edited June 2008
    mile wrote: »
    i had a mars bar for my tea, i'm gonna do some posts on here, then i'm gonna have a wank before eastenders starts.
    I envy the exciting life you lead.
  • edited June 2008
    Necros wrote: »
    I envy the exciting life you lead.

ditto... :grin:
  • edited June 2008
    What are you having for tea?
    You can't expect me to have lunch with a man who's favourite part of the chicken is the right wing!
  • edited June 2008
    I had a pork chop, peas and potatoes. Was lovely too. Mmmm! :D
  • edited June 2008

Home made meat and potato pie (made by my own fair hand) with chips and gravy.
  • edited June 2008
    What are you having for tea? i'm having roadkill, again

mars bar.....
  • edited June 2008
    mile wrote: »
    melted mars bar covered big fat sweaty homo.....

Must be nice you purple headed gaylord!
    You can't expect me to have lunch with a man who's favourite part of the chicken is the right wing!
  • edited June 2008
    Yeah!!! That was awesome. I aced the first two tracks, but got beaten badly on tracks 3 and 4. Not bad for my first time playing the game. :)

My friend code is 4511-1700-2014. You should all post yours here too. :)

Necros.
  • edited June 2008
    Necros wrote: »
    Yeah!!! That was awesome. I aced the first two tracks, but got beaten badly on tracks 3 and 4. Not bad for my first time playing the game. :)

My friend code is 4511-1700-2014. You should all post yours here too. :)

Necros.

See the WII you be my friend thread...I'll be getting a WII in a few weeks so expect to see my friend request when I do.
  • edited June 2008
    Yep, I've already posted my Wii code there. The code I posted above is for Mario Kart so we can compare victories (or in my case embarrassing failures). :)
  • *bump*

Currenty playing Mario Kart 8 for the Wii U and I must say it's a brilliant game! Awesome & exciting tracks. Addictive game.
  • I had to say it! :-)
  • has Necros come first on the rainbow road yet? lol
    Professional Mel-the-Bell Simulator................"So realistic, I found myself reaching for the Kleenex King-Size!" - Richard Darling
  • edited May 2016
    That game (Mario Kart Wii) was the reason I bought a Wii in 2008. It was also the reason I sold it three weeks later.

Would have been a great online game if it wasn't for the crappy purple shell and the bully the bullet thing. Both of these made for constantly unfair race results. Shame.
    Post edited by mrmessy on
    '79:PrinztronicMicro5500> '83:Spec(48K)> '84:Spec+(kit)> '86:Spec128> '88:ST> '90:A500> '93:A1200> '93:SNES> '95:PS1> '99:PC> '02:PS2> '05:Xbox> '12:Xbox360> '14:PS4 XboxLive:messy73, PSN:mrmessy73, YouTube:mrmessyschannel
  • I still have my Wii.....Although why I'm not sure? :))
    wii fit ;)
    Professional Mel-the-Bell Simulator................"So realistic, I found myself reaching for the Kleenex King-Size!" - Richard Darling
    wii fit ;)

Nope my board broke, the batteries leaked, which is weird as they were alkaline batteries, instead of the orange corroded rusty mess you got in the 80's when acidic batteries leaked, this stuff was clear and crystalised. Tried cleaning up the contacts, and wotnot afterwards, but nope it's dead. Not arsed though like most Wii stuff once the novelty wore off it was boring and shite anyway.
  • White vinegar can clean alkaline crud off the contacts. The real problem is getting hold of a screwdriver that can be used on those nintendo style screws to open up the bugger and clean the rest of the contacts and circuit board.
  • its his pants that really leaked crust all ooer the shop
  • Found that the local poundland now sells a mini screwdriver set that includes the nintendo 3 prong head. It's in the Tommy Walsh section... the packaging looks similar to a WW2 hand grenade but in clear plastic, with the removable heads set in a red base. Check before you buy to make sure that is in the pack as some scroat might have taken it out.
    Yes, it's a pound.

http://www.poundland.co.uk/leisure-and-entertainment/diy-time-with-tommy-walsh/toolbox-essentials/tommy-walsh-precision-screwdriver-set
  • MatGubbins wrote: »
    Found that the local poundland now sells a mini screwdriver set that includes the nintendo 3 prong head. It's in the Tommy Walsh section... the packaging looks similar to a WW2 hand grenade but in clear plastic, with the removable heads set in a red base. Check before you buy to make sure that is in the pack as some scroat might have taken it out.
    Yes, it's a pound.

http://www.poundland.co.uk/leisure-and-entertainment/diy-time-with-tommy-walsh/toolbox-essentials/tommy-walsh-precision-screwdriver-set
    interesting
  • talking of wii games, some are quite cheap now on here, second hand
    http://www.graingergames.co.uk/games/nintendo-wii

super mario galaxy 2 = £11.99
    Links crossbow training = £1.99
    twighlight princess = £5.99

and mario all stars aint too bad at £24.99
  • That's a bloody good price for Twilight Princess actually, it's hard to get hold of here.

You can get an unboxed Mario Allstars here for about $7, but it'll be about $30 boxed without instructions, about $60 complete used, and about $120-$300 sealed depending on how much of a scalper is selling it?
  • edited March 2017
    That's a bloody good price for Twilight Princess actually, it's hard to get hold of here.

You can get an unboxed Mario Allstars here for about $7, but it'll be about $30 boxed without instructions, about $60 complete used, and about $120-$300 sealed depending on how much of a scalper is selling it?

yeah im surprised, i know its now a 3rd gen console but mario, zelda games normally still go for premium prices, £20 - £30 on most machines second hand

pity i already have twighlight princess and crossbow training lol, could do with mario galaxy and all stars tho Oo
    Post edited by mel the bell on