The Official thread for Official things thread

edited June 2008 in Chit chat
Only things appertaining to the topic title shall be allowed in this thread, anyone posting anything that is not official in this thread, shall be ignored, or be ordered to go on a very long train journey with miles, AND THATS OFFICIAL...........
Post edited by swordheart on

Comments

• edited June 2008
    so what happened to WOS last night? did it go out?
  • edited June 2008
    mile wrote: »

I got official information that mel emptied one of his ferrets over the server.
  • edited June 2008

As mile has so blatantly disregarded the rules in the knowledge that one of the punishments is quite obviously not applicable to him ( mile, i am very disappointed in you ) although sending mile on a train journey with himself would at least mean there would be someone willing to sit next to him, i have had to have a new punishment.

New punishment for anyone called mile :- He/she will have to fit a wi fi connection to every Wos members pc. And before u ask Mile i don't know how much they bloody cost ......
  • edited June 2008
    XTM of TMG wrote: »

Thanks for that XTM following the rules doesn't mean u are a lilly livered wuss as some others here would have u believe, u therefore get a sticky red star to place on your nicely ironed cardigan/tank top ....
  • edited June 2008
    Why is belly-button fluff always blue? I haven't spent my voucher yet.
    General Malthadius Zoff
    Magenta icon
  • edited June 2008

Didn't Martijn say something about a surprise with the forums a day or two ago? Maybe he was doing something with them and had to take them down for a bit?

I haven't noticed any changes though?
    You can't expect me to have lunch with a man who's favourite part of the chicken is the right wing!
  • edited June 2008
    Didn't Martijn say something about a surprise with the forums a day or two ago? Maybe he was doing something with them and had to take them down for a bit?

maybe the suprise was that he was turning it off for a bit.
  • edited June 2008
    swordheart wrote: »
    As mile has so blatantly disregarded the rules in the knowledge that one of the punishments is quite obviously not applicable to him ( mile, i am very disappointed in you ) although sending mile on a train journey with himself would at least mean there would be someone willing to sit next to him, i have had to have a new punishment.

New punishment for anyone called mile :- He/she will have to fit a wi fi connection to every Wos members pc. And before u ask Mile i don't know how much they bloody cost ......

ah your other post makes a bit more sense now. :)

thanks for the info on the DS thing, play have confirmed that it is on its way. do you like other games on the DS cos i have them all, or i know where to get them from wink wink. dont ask me about pokemon as i accidently deleted my save file in a harddrive incident. so i dont want to play it again, as i'd just be tempted to use all my cheats to get ahead.
  • edited June 2008
    test

[spectrum mode="+2" ]0003733[/spectrum]

This will get tounges wagging!! hee hee
    Calling all ASCII Art Architects Visit the WOS Wall of Text and contribute: https://www.yourworldoftext.com/wos
  • edited June 2008
    Scottie_uk wrote: »
    test

[spectrum mode="+2" ]0003733[/spectrum]

This will get tounges wagging!! hee hee

SPECTRUM

SPECTRUM SPECTRUM SPECTRUM

SPECTRUM

SPECTRUM

SPECTRUM SPECTRUM

Nope looks like this program doesn't work on a +2 :D
    You can't expect me to have lunch with a man who's favourite part of the chicken is the right wing!
  • edited June 2008
    XTM of TMG wrote: »

Or maybe he splayed the ferret over the server to stop it being detected by the Swiss Guard.</danbrown> :D

If Martijn announces a surprise with the forums, and we wait and wait and nothing happens, that would at least technically be a surprise. ;)
    I never make misteaks mistrakes misyales errurs — oh, sod it.
  • edited June 2008
    robert@fm wrote: »
    If Martijn announces a surprise with the forums, and we wait and wait and nothing happens, that would at least technically be a surprise. ;)

hows the divorce coming along. :-D
  • edited June 2008
    Maybe I could be a new forum decor / colour.

I cant help thinking that the colours chosen for this forum are not Spectrum like. Its design is more akin to the C64 than the Spectrum. :confused:
    Calling all ASCII Art Architects Visit the WOS Wall of Text and contribute: https://www.yourworldoftext.com/wos
  • edited June 2008

I cant help thinking that the colours chosen for this forum are not Spectrum like. Its design is more akin to the C64 than the Spectrum. :confused:

that's what it really is, you're going to wake up soon and realise that you've secretly been posting on a C64 forum for the last 3 years :D
  • edited June 2008
    swordheart wrote: »
    The Official thread for Official things thread

Brought to you by the Department of Redundancy Department. :D
    I never make misteaks mistrakes misyales errurs — oh, sod it.
  • edited June 2008

that's what it really is, you're going to wake up soon and realise that you've secretly been posting on a C64 forum for the last 3 years :D

Its kind of worrying look.
    plus4.gifc64screen.jpg
    OS_amiga_workbench.png
    vic20screen.gifsx64_bs.gif
    c116_bs.jpg

Aaaghh my eyes they're BURRRRRNING!!!!!!
  • edited June 2008
    Aaaghh my eyes their BURRRRRNING!!!!!!

it's affected you so badly you've lost the ability to spell too! :p
    My rubbish website including the redrawn Amstrad schematics and the new home of the Sinclair FAQ wiki.
  • edited June 2008
    and have u seen the name of the latest official member 65c02 :o
  • edited June 2008
    guesser wrote: »
    it's affected you so badly you've lost the ability to spell too! :p

Well I know men CAN multi-task but I can't be expected to think and be on fire at the same time.
  • edited June 2008
    Well I know men CAN multi-task but I can't be expected to think and be on fire at the same time.

I'd be thinking where's the hose pipe.
  • edited June 2008
    I've already solved the mystery of what happened to WoS last night, I beat ZnorXman to naming 'Terramex' as a game someone else was looking for on another thread which upset the delicate balance of the universe and caused ZnorXman to pull the plug on us all in a fit of God-like rage. Or something. All I know is that WoS mysteriously went back to normal after I apologised to ZnorXman on his Facebook page, so there much be something in it....
  • edited June 2008
    ToxieDogg wrote: »
    I've already solved the mystery of what happened to WoS last night, I beat ZnorXman to naming 'Terramex' as a game someone else was looking for on another thread which upset the delicate balance of the universe and caused ZnorXman to pull the plug on us all in a fit of God-like rage. Or something. All I know is that WoS mysteriously went back to normal after I apologised to ZnorXman on his Facebook page, so there much be something in it....

are you on face book, you should add me.