The hills are alive with the sound of...silence? Music in Nemesis the Warlock 128

PagPag
edited May 2003 in Games
I know that there is music in the game somewhere, but where is it? Do you have to turn it on (Oo er!!!). Or am I being very stupid?

P.S. I'am using Spectaculator 5.0
Post edited by Pag on

Comments

• edited May 2003
    Sorry, I know nothing about the music but I would love to be able to play this game! But after downloading it from the archive as a .tap it loads up the loading screen but stops there. I press some keys but nothing. Any ideas?
  • edited May 2003
    From what I remember there is AY music on the title page, but not during the game.

To get the title page up it requires a very light press of the keyboard and the music should play. A hard press of the keyboar will result in the game starting again.

The music is by Rob Hubbard and is very catchy!

I am from that generation, when Pluto was still a planet, and the Earth is round.

Bomb Munchies on WOS thread
    Bomb Munchies Ver1930 17th Nov 2017 (look for the blue download box ) If you get a time-out message and live in the UK then try after 9pm-3am.
    Send me a PM and I can email it to you too. Kent, UK
  • PagPag
    edited May 2003
    Thanks MatGubbins. Mmmmm....nice music.
  • edited May 2003
    Yep nice tune but i hate to say it, the c64 hubbard version rox!
  • It's one of my favourite chip tunes, but the C64 version as Ted points out, it's a classic...

https://youtube.com/watch?v=kdzfOXkZrY0