I am currently playing......

Comments

• Now this looks just up my alley :D

No idea of a release date though. The videos look crazy, lots of killing and maiming.. Puuuuuurfect for me muahahahaha..

https://store.steampowered.com/app/668580/Atomic_Heart/
    So far, so meh :)
  • Shouldn't you be in a post apocalyptic wasteland murdering innocent settlers and trying to get into Curie's pants? :))
    We must perform a quirkafleeg
  • zx1 wrote: »
    Shouldn't you be in a post apocalyptic wasteland murdering innocent settlers and trying to get into Curie's pants? :))

Damn, I knew I had something to do :)

Currently working my way through A Plague Tale, stomping guards and rats :D
  • I reinstalled New Vegas, i'll get it started properly later.
  • I may try NV again. I have to finished Plague first then I can go back to killing !!!
  • I'm currently playing Zelda: Link's Awakening (the Switch remake), Jedi: Fallen Order and Train Sim World. Also been having a faff with Dreams (game-making thingy on the PS4).
  • zx1 wrote: »
    I reinstalled New Vegas, i'll get it started properly later.

Weirdly, I did that a couple of weeks back...installed NV thinking I'll give it a proper go, then ended up playing Skyrim again?!

I've since uninstalled NV, but one of these days...
  • I don't get much time for playing games any more, but recently I've been enjoying Virtual Pool 4 again after many years. Despite being over 7 years old, it's still the most realistic pool/snooker game.

I realise now while I'm playing that it's trying and failing to update itself in the background. Checking the game's website, I see that I'm 6 years behind on bug fixes and enhancements, but the update process is freezing. Probably upgrading from Windows 7 to 10 hasn't helped. I suspect I'll have to re-install the game from scratch to update everything, but I'll need to find my original download license key for that...
  • I used to run tournaments for VP3 and VP4 (helped with the alpha/beta), then it went a bit shite so I never went back lol
    But yeah, it is easily the most realistic version.
  • GreenCard wrote: »
    I'm currently playing Zelda: Link's Awakening (the Switch remake)

How are you finding it?
    The game boy version is one of my favourite games.
  • Found my love for Fallout New Vegas again but forgot how to do a lot of stuff as i last played it in 2018 (according to Steam). Even though in uninstalled it my game stats and achievements are still there - i've played it for 267 hours (not in one go obviously!).
  • edited March 7
    funnily enough I still have Fallout 4 on my PS4 hard drive, as I literally refuse to delete it, even though I've deleted so many games I didn't want to over the years.

I'm going to go back to it one day, even though I think my last save is from about 4 years ago, strangely enough I never actually finished the game properly, or did Nuka World...

I think when I go back to it I'll start a new character female, take on all the killer perks like Black Widow, and when I've re-accustomed myself to the mechanics I'll probably go back to my old save, and try and finish that off one day.

Although that'll be a long time coming with trying to juggle judgement, The Witcher, ESO, Shenmue 2, Monster Hunter World, and so on. Still have so many games to play it's driving my insane.
    Post edited by dm_boozefreek on
    You can't expect me to have lunch with a man who's favourite part of the chicken is the right wing!
  • Yep, Fallout 4 stays installed. Really want to go back to it, but it's a time sink heh

Call me Curie...... Polo Curie (the nightmare of nightmares) ;)
  • Ergh! I suppose that's fine so long as you don't have the nudity patch installed...
    You can't expect me to have lunch with a man who's favourite part of the chicken is the right wing!
  • Ergh! I suppose that's fine so long as you don't have the nudity patch installed...

Why wouldn't I? Makes for great screenshots heheh
  • funnily enough I still have Fallout 4 on my PS4 hard drive, as I literally refuse to delete it, even though I've deleted so many games I didn't want to over the years.

I'm going to go back to it one day, even though I think my last save is from about 4 years ago, strangely enough I never actually finished the game properly, or did Nuka World...

I think when I go back to it I'll start a new character female, take on all the killer perks like Black Widow, and when I've re-accustomed myself to the mechanics I'll probably go back to my old save, and try and finish that off one day.

Although that'll be a long time coming with trying to juggle judgement, The Witcher, ESO, Shenmue 2, Monster Hunter World, and so on. Still have so many games to play it's driving my insane.

I remember you posted pictures of your settlement and you had the 'White Swallow gay bar' with Paladin Danse standing outside :))
  • I'm toying with starting FO4 again, or going through the new update to the Master Chief collection (Halo CE). I intend to video MCC(HaloCE), and need to finish Plague (although that is something that I will get to over the next couple of weeks).

I was going to continue recording Senua's Sacrifice but f*ck me that's tough, and kinda boring tbh..

Too many games to make up my mind :/
  • I was playing FO4 again and completed Far Harbour then stopped, i couldn't face that battle with that invisible guy at the start of Nuka World.
  • I never started Nuka World, which is another reason to go back and do some more killing..
  • GreenCard wrote: »
    I'm currently playing Zelda: Link's Awakening (the Switch remake)

How are you finding it?
    The game boy version is one of my favourite games.

I really enjoyed it. Looks and plays really nicely on the Switch. Finished it yesterday and have now started Breath Of The Wild. :)
  • Well not Elder Scrolls, I knew the new update was going to require re-downloading the entire game client (Which in effect makes what came on the disc at purchase completely defunct), and it was supposed to start automatically this morning, but of course as per usual my HDD didn't have enough space on it, so it didn't. 9 Hours it's saying it's going to take to download, and it looks like it's literally only about 10GB smaller than it was beforehand, even though it was supposed to be dramatically smaller in size, and we'll see if the promise of streamlined performance is true, or basically totally unnoticeable?

Guess I'll play Judgement for the next 9 hours, as I had to delete The Witcher to make space X(
  • Sadly RDR2 has been put on the back burner for the vintage Fallout New Vegas but also been playing some other old games that i reinstalled into Steam such as Mafia 2, Sleeping Dogs (loved that game) and Deus Ex Human Revolution (loved that too).
  • edited March 26
    Downloaded the Demo of the Resident Evil 3 Remake a few days back, figured I should play it before it expires (If it expires anyway?). Haven't even started it, but Nemesis is on the title screen, and man he looks f*cking terrifying......This is gonna be intense.

Haven't even got Resi-2 Remake yet, meant to pre-order it way back when it was coming out but forgot completely, and with the dreaded C-Word going on right now I'll probably have to wait a few months til' I could actually buy it anyway.

Not to worry though it's not like it'll mess with the progression of the story, it's not like I haven't played the original 2, and 3 to death over the years. I'll keep you posted if it's any good or not, but I'm sure it will be ;)
  • edited March 26
    Well from playing the RE3 remake so far, if the finished game is anything like the demo I'll pick it up cheap in a few years time, from what I've played so far it's worth about $10.

Zombies grab you even if you're nowhere near them, aiming is loose, and terrible, headshots don't do sh*t, unless it's absolutely perfect. I'm sure the survival rate of shooting a living person in the head is just as good :-?

Screen is way too dark, even if you gamma correct at the starts calibration, way brighter than the game says you need to, I always overcompensate so it's bit brighter, but in this case even if you go full bright I still had to turn my lights off, no good for daytime play that's for sure.

Graphics do look absolutely amazing though, but this game needs a lot of polish especially to the controls, lighting, and general settings before it's even half ready for release, although I'm sure they'll release it in this broken state soon, and make you download patches for it on the same day it gets released.

No doubt there'll also be a bunch of stuff to pay for several times.....It is Capcom afterall...
  • Been playing some of my old Megadrive games on a console I picked up on eBay recently. Couple of them wouldn't work (Japanese Golden Axe and The Super Shinobi, which hadn't worked since about 1992), looked up some advice and cleaned the contacts with Brasso. Bingo! Cost two quid to ressurect about 60 quids worth of games.

Impressed my youngest by whipping through Ghouls & Ghosts.
  • I can barely play Ghouls n' Ghosts now, I literally struggled to do level 1 the last time I played it, although I did go straight into Professional difficulty instead of Normal, so that may have been it? :-?
  • edited April 5
    Oh, Normal all the way!

Still can't get over resurrecting two cartridges I've believed dead for decades. Cheered me up no end in these dark times.
    Post edited by Vampyre on
  • OK I'm still playing Judgement, and I've got to that point where you do all the sub-stories, and all the other crap (Basically if this was Yakuza....) It's time to fight Amon. Oh my he's as much of a dick as always, cheap,overpowered, and well pretty much what you'd expect from the game's ultra secret boss.....He's not that hard this time though.....Yup he just beat me, as I knew he would, but he's not that hard, I got him down to a green energy bar on the first try....Meaning he's only got yellow, and orange energy bars after that.

Might not sound that impressive, but anyone who's played Yakuza knows if you get to Amon, you're f*cked usually until you work out how to do him in....I think I did first time around, this time, just not geared up....I will return and win.
  • OK so "still" playing Judgement, kind of gave up on the Amon fight for now, although I'm gonna go back to it tonight right now I'm trying to do the Drone Races (One of the games mini-games), and man they're hard, but I've built my drone up to one of the best ones you can have. Problem is the best drones available tend to have low durability which means you're basically compromising how much you can crash for the sake of everything else, actually smashing your drone to bits seems to be the main problem versus the others you race against actually being good.

I'm literally at the games finale, and have been for a while, but you know games like this let you wander round aimlessly if you like until you advance the story. only 3 things stopping me from going ahead and finishing it. The Drone Races, which will give me the final part of the free play pass for Dice & Cube, another mini-game need I add that allows you to accumulate stupid amounts of money, which I'd need for funding the G.A. Labs Building, which is also a side thing on "Quickstarter" yup this game has Kicks, that you can fund for goodies in game…..I've done them all apart from this one.

fact is I have enough money to finish the funding on the building, meaning I don't need to actually get the free play pass, but I committed myself to doing so long before I got as far as I did, and you know me and my games, especially games with side stuff "I've started, so I'll finish"....

Or I'll drive myself mental for days on end, finish the main story swear I'll go back to finish off what I didn't, end up playing something else, and never go back to it :))

Only time will tell...
  • edited April 20
    I got kind of bored with what I was doing with the few games I've been torturing myself with, so I decided I'd try the new God of War...….It's been sitting on my shelf for a while so I thought sod it, I liked the other ones I played let's see how a fallen Greek God who "died" comes up against Norse mythology. Curiousity got the better of me, for better or for worse...