I am currently playing......

Comments

• edited June 19
    You know for laughs I decided I'd finally stick Fallout 4 back in my PS4......It's been almost 4 years since I've played it, which is insane cos' I reckoned it had been about 2.....maybe pushing close to 3 at the very, very most, but no, my last save is 9:13am August 10th 2016! :O

WTF? I'm almost scared to play it now incase the first thing that happens is Pissstain Garbage telling me all my settlements have needed help for years, and I'm a sh*tty savior :))

Weird thing is what got me thinking about this game was I was at work on break today, and just thought to myself Courser armour is cool if you're not playing a Power Armour build.....and then I was like "Woah Fallout 4.....again!"....I might need to play that sh*t......Again...… :))

EDIT: HANG ON? I thought Bethesda had abandoned this game? It's downloading a 8GB update right now the twat!

Guess I'm not playing it tonight afterall, says it's gonna take 3 hours, it's midnight now, and I may have had a complete change of heart tomorrow :))

EDIT: EDIT: OK it's only gonna take 40 minutes now, but not sure I can be arsed now anyway :))
    Post edited by dm_boozefreek on
    You can't expect me to have lunch with a man who's favourite part of the chicken is the right wing!
  • I haven't played FO4 for ages, been too busy in New Vegas killing things (and being killed!)
    We must perform a quirkafleeg
  • zx1 wrote: »
    ... (and being killed!)

Noob :p
    So far, so meh :)
  • The Last of Us Part 2.

Two hours in and loved every second of it so far. Graphically and sonically it is astonishing on a Pro. They've updated the melee combat a bit too and it's great. Real heft to it.
  • edited June 19
    Vampyre wrote: »
    The Last of Us Part 2.

Two hours in and loved every second of it so far. Graphically and sonically it is astonishing on a Pro. They've updated the melee combat a bit too and it's great. Real heft to it.

I was actually gonna ask if you'd taken the plunge last night, and if you had if it was alright or not? I'm still gonna wait a bit I think try and play some of my backlog in-between playing ESO.

Can't even get a decent review to read of it, because everyone is shilling as usual and giving it 10/10, and I bet half the muppets doing that haven't even played it yet. Although interestingly enough the weirdo SJW reviewers on some of the usual suspect sites have actually been panning it, which surprised me a lot actually. Strangely enough they're not moaning about inclusivity, or sexism, or tropes, they're moaning that the game aside from updated graphics does nothing to improve on the first...

There's no pleasing some people anybody these days....

Appease the masses, get taken down by SJW's, pander to the SJW's, get taken down by SJW's :))
    You can't expect me to have lunch with a man who's favourite part of the chicken is the right wing!
  • First impressions are more of the same, plus 7 years of know-how, which is no bad thing as the first is one of the best games ever.

Decent opening, but it's never gonna compare to the original, which was astonishing even now. After an hour in, it breaks into a couple of characters who I have no idea who they are yet. It was actually pretty good though playing as one of them, with some good infected encounters. Leading up to it felt as shady/creepy as hell though as I felt my bullshit detector going wild. Time's gonna tell on that score...
  • polomint wrote: »
    zx1 wrote: »
    ... (and being killed!)

Just cos you kill everything in sight! :))
  • I actually started a new game of Fallout 4, if anything just to get used to the controls again, then I may just go back to my first character. Bethesda have done a lot to the game though, it's got mods now, but you have to give Behesda, or Zenimax, or both you're email to use them. Looks like there may be a creator tool as well..

If I stick with my second character it's a female, obviously going to do things a lot differently. I'm thinking an idiot melee build with black widow, that'll probably be as ridiculously OP as my first character when he has Power Armour on :))
    polomint wrote: »
    ... (and being killed!)

Just cos you kill everything in sight! :))

But there is no one in sight in my game! Oh wait, i see heheh

Looks like there may be a creator tool as well..

Yeah there is a creator tool, I used to use it back when I played FO4 and was messing about with creating maps and secret undergrounds lairs heh.. The tool was a massive piece of buggy as feck shite.:/

• Well, I decided to terrorise the inhabitants of the Fallout 4 world......

Biaatches, I be baaaaaaack !!!!!
    2020620_212622.png

No, I don't know where her clothes went.... Honest...
    2020620_212652.png

Yes, I did try killing him, heheh
    2020620_212737.png

Ahhh, I look much better, still need to find that nurse outfit though, ready for Curie ;)
    2020620_21287.png

Can't decide what kind of build to use, probably something without power armour, but still not sure yet.. As long as I can kill things then I don't care :D
  • Jesus, TLOU2 just took a turn.

I'd heard that Neil Druckmann said that this game would be about hate, opposite to the first one about love. Fuck me, I seriously hate a character with a passion at the mo... There's a reason and I've got to find out... why? Just why would they do that?
  • edited June 21
    Yup playing Fallout 4 again....Why am I doing this? :))

Got my female character, and literally trying to play a melee build :))

So far so good, but not really, I had guns but insisted on using melee....I almost got my ass handed to me by 3 Bloatfies :))

I've barely even made it to Concord....I barely even remember this crap, I just know I'm gonna bump into the Brotherhood, or the Minutemen really soon :))

I'll put that Power Armour on for that early Deathclaw mission, but after that I'm gonna go butch angry bitch, and punch everything :))

Got Dogmeat....Just curious if I can still take him to the vault for him to sniff out the Cryolator early, or if they patched that out? :))
  • Aye, I used that power armour to trash the guys in that mission when first meeting Garvey. Then took it off to go kick the shite outta the Deathclaw there :) Poor Dogmeat got fecked up multiple times there though heh

Forgot about that Cryolator, will try that I reckon.

Cannot remember which faction I stuck with last time, but I remember setting off a nuke at the end :D
  • I've managed to romance Piper, Cait and Curie so i have 3 girlfriends! Imagine the fun you would have with all 3 of them :))
    I drew the line at flirting with Danse, i kinda wanted to try it but i just couldn't :))
  • I remember once Boozy posted a picture of his settlement at Sanctuary and he had built a bar called the White Swallow Gay Bar with a picture of Danse standing outside :))
  • I've hardly left Sanctuary, too busy scrapping everything and trying to build a tower.. So that I can rule over the land muahahahahah
  • edited June 21
    I remember once Boozy posted a picture of his settlement at Sanctuary and he had built a bar called the White Swallow Gay Bar with a picture of Danse standing outside :))

It's not at Sanctuary, it's one of the ones not far from there though, I think it's just up the hill from that greenhouse place that has all the Mr. Handy robots gardening there. It's a village type place, and I just remember having to clean a lot of feral ghouls out before you can settle there.

I could just load an old save in....The bar is still there....
  • I am trying to create a nice big building in Sanctuary, but keep running out of copper.. Time to go raiding other areas I suppose :/

Hmm, Codsworth should be worth a little copper... Time to kill him. :D
  • I started building a high rise in Far Harbor, was going to keep building upwards til’ it wouldn’t let me go any higher, or until I hit max resources for that settlement. I think I got it about 5 or 6 stories high, not sure it met fire safety regulations, and none of the residents would ever go to the right room I assigned them to, and were always complaining....I may have culled the herd because they were annoying me? But I don’t remember now? I know I had a big neon sign on the side of the building saying Tower of Babel Luxury Appartments...I think I may have been stretching the truth a little though...
  • I've decided to go an clean up some settlements, just to enjoy the murder.. It's a little harder without power armour lol

Now, need to find bullets :/
  • I’m going to try to stick to melee if I keep playing my new character. But I need some caps saved up, because the moment I bump into Cricket I’m buying Pray n’ Spray from her. If I’m going to have any guns at all I want a Tommy Gun with exploding bullets :))
  • edited June 22
    It's official Bethesda patched out Dogmeat being able to sniff out and retrieve the Cryolator early, just tried it, it's not working at all.....Meh! Not really big loss, as I remember the Cryolator is a bit crap anyway.

EDIT: Hey zx1 I loaded my old save in and fast travelled to the location in question, I have Nick Valentine with me, I think he ended up being my fave sidekick in the end.....The White Swallow Gay Bar is at Sunshine Tidings Co-Op, and it looks like I went all out the robot sentries I put there are all pink, and purple, the guys who sell stuff in the bar are all done up in leather straps, and cop hats....There's an indoor market in the same building, you know, just to balance things out :))

I feel during Pride Month the White Swallow Gay Bar should have it's moment, those raiders that attack the settlement are obviously toxic cis white males, and I have a Tommy Gun with exploding bullets to shoot them with....
  • I'm running around doing Valentine' mission looking for Kellog, just about to go inside a building where he is so that i can kick his arse.

Then I may go back and forth taking as much crap as possible to break down for adding to my building at Sanctuary.

I picked up Piper ;)

2020622_12425.png

and changed my appearance a little..

2020622_12535.png
  • polomint wrote: »
    I'm running around doing Valentine' mission looking for Kellog, just about to go inside a building where he is so that i can kick his arse.

Then I may go back and forth taking as much crap as possible to break down for adding to my building at Sanctuary.

I picked up Piper ;)

2020622_12425.png

and changed my appearance a little..

2020622_12535.png

Leave my Piper alone! She's mine :P
  • I haven't played with her properly yet ;) I'm busy killing things.. She can soothe me afterwards :D
  • I'm not wanting sloppy seconds again! You have Curie and i'll take Piper, we can share Cait together in a threesome :)) :)) :))
    I'm not wanting sloppy seconds again! You have Curie and i'll take Piper, we can share Cait together in a threesome :)) :)) :))

It's a deal, although you have to do Danse and Garvey :p
  • I tried to romance Hancock, but his knob fell off :))
  • Underutilized? :)
  • Is polo the mint with the hole or the mint that puts holes in you? :))