I am currently playing......

1371372373374376

Comments

  • Dan Dare III (ZX)
    A Hole New World (PC)
    Super Spy Hunter (NES)

    Those are the three I'm currently trying to complete.
  • edited June 30
    zx1 wrote: »
    He's named DM Boozefreak? :))
    Yeah, I needed someone who could lose their rag and go on a rant :D

    yeah I thought for a second that vid was going to be polo bashing his head in with a wrench....

    I'm trying to learn the conversation elements and have it speaking (no voice acting though, unless DM wants to record some voice clips lmao). Then I'll add a quest to him to go find summat maybe. Still have a load of additions to do to the map though first :)
    Post edited by polomint on
    So far, so meh :)
  • polomint wrote: »
    I got GTA V a while back, did some driving around running everyone over then got bored heh

    You should have tried the missions first! :P
    We must perform a quirkafleeg
  • polomint wrote: »
    I'll add a quest to him to go find summat maybe. Still have a load of additions to do to the map though first :)

    Add the Rainbow Room and the 'skip rat' NPC. Also how's that 5th ASBO coming along?

  • It’d be nice if you could add working arcade machines to fallout 4 using the holotape mini games you can find.
    You can't expect me to have lunch with a man who's favourite part of the chicken is the right wing!
  • XTM of TMG wrote: »
    polomint wrote: »
    I'll add a quest to him to go find summat maybe. Still have a load of additions to do to the map though first :)

    Add the Rainbow Room and the 'skip rat' NPC. Also how's that 5th ASBO coming along?
    ASBO's are my bread and butter :)
    zx1 wrote: »
    polomint wrote: »
    I got GTA V a while back, did some driving around running everyone over then got bored heh

    You should have tried the missions first! :P
    It has missions? oh! lol
    It’d be nice if you could add working arcade machines to fallout 4 using the holotape mini games you can find.
    I am interested in how those holotape games are implemented. It would be fun to get something working with them :)
    So far, so meh :)
  • I was playing ESO again tonight after I got in from work.

    One of the guilds I'm a member of had a summer event which I completely missed due to being at work late, but I got in there at the end , and even broke my silence and joined the voice chat for a few hours. Glad I did, it was fun. But now I'm gonna be very, very tired at work tomorrow.....But I think it was worth it.
    You can't expect me to have lunch with a man who's favourite part of the chicken is the right wing!
  • Got a little bored with TLOU2 rince repeat stuff for a bit but decided to try again with Day 2.

    Jesus, that was brilliant. An epic battle with clickers and WLF fighters in the midst of spores was one of the best game experiences I've had.

    And then the ending to Day 2... Jesus that leads to some fore/pre shadowing.
  • Damn... hehe

    202078_11146.png
    So far, so meh :)
  • Oh look at that my 5 minutes of fame :))
    You can't expect me to have lunch with a man who's favourite part of the chicken is the right wing!
  • Oh look at that my 5 minutes of fame :))

    Less than 5 mins, I blew him up with a grenade :p
    So far, so meh :)
  • Well I didn’t expect anything less really...
    You can't expect me to have lunch with a man who's favourite part of the chicken is the right wing!
  • I'm toying between a deathmatch between you and a deathclaw, or you and mel lol

    202078_184342.png
    So far, so meh :)
  • edited July 8
    Forgot to equip a gun and some grenade lol :D

    Post edited by polomint on
    So far, so meh :)
  • polomint wrote: »
    Oh look at that my 5 minutes of fame :))

    Less than 5 mins, I blew him up with a grenade :p

    :))
    We must perform a quirkafleeg
  • Just started Horizon Zero Dawn. Looking good so far and quite different from the likes of God of War.

    Also having a first play through of Erica from PS Plus. Interesting. Even if it’s basically just a point and click/decision-making game.
    Cheeky Funster (53)
  • Erica seems to have quite a lot of above average scores from reviewers websites. No user reviews as such though, so not much balance there. I added the game to my library, will probably try it out soon, although I’ve had The Bunker for years and never played that yet even though it did look kind of interesting.
    You can't expect me to have lunch with a man who's favourite part of the chicken is the right wing!
  • Finished The Last of Us 2 last night. Excellent game, but it went on a little too long in my opinion. Great story though, I can happily confirm that not all of the leaked spoilers were true. :)

    Now going back to Breath of the Wild and Kingdom Come: Deliverance. After playing Dying Light and both TLOU games back-to-back, I need a break from zombies and large portions of gameplay where I can only see a circle of torchlight in the middle of the screen. :D
  • I went fishing for a few hours last night with one of my guilds on ESO, it was a bit of a laugh...But much like real fishing I was so drunk by the end of it that I no longer cared that much if I caught any fish...
    You can't expect me to have lunch with a man who's favourite part of the chicken is the right wing!
  • edited July 14
    GreenCard wrote: »
    Finished The Last of Us 2 last night. Excellent game, but it went on a little too long in my opinion. Great story though, I can happily confirm that not all of the leaked spoilers were true. :)

    Nice one! I'm still way short of completing it - just got to the Tracking Lesson chapter (trying not to give away any spoilers).

    Enjoyed/enjoying it but it's not as good as the original. But they're trying to follow up one of the greatest games ever, which had possibly the best story a video game has ever told - that's a tall order. It's an absolutely solid 9.2-9.4/10 but not the 10/10 of the original. Part of the problem is the rinse-repeat nature of it all. The levels look amazing, don't get me wrong, but you know if you've faced Clickers or TLF then there's going to be a quiet period with a lot of character interaction that furthers the story, then there's a search-for-consumables level which will be followed by a fight with Clickers/WLF. I'm not smart enough to think of another way they could have done it - but it just needs something slightly different in there. Better puzzle levels or something - a bit like they did with Uncharted.

    However, there's some great scenes (massive spoiler)
    Spoiler:
    and the level at the Space Museum was just magic. But so far there's been nothing for me that approaches Tess's sacrifice or meeting Sam and Henry. That end-of-level with the WLF and Clickers amidst all the spores was fantastic though. Still, plenty to go so it might surprise me! I have a feeling I know what's going to happen with Dina and there's something off for me with Jesse. Can't wait to find out.

    And you're right about the spoilers - it's like they got some of it right but in completely the wrong context. It''s well established Ellie is gay from the original's DLC so I don't get the "woke" hatred. Unless there's something to come of course!
    Post edited by Vampyre on
  • Vampyre wrote: »
    GreenCard wrote: »
    Finished The Last of Us 2 last night. Excellent game, but it went on a little too long in my opinion. Great story though, I can happily confirm that not all of the leaked spoilers were true. :)

    Nice one! I'm still way short of completing it - just got to the Tracking Lesson chapter (trying not to give away any spoilers).

    Enjoyed/enjoying it but it's not as good as the original. But they're trying to follow up one of the greatest games ever, which had possibly the best story a video game has ever told - that's a tall order. It's an absolutely solid 9.2-9.4/10 but not the 10/10 of the original. Part of the problem is the rinse-repeat nature of it all. The levels look amazing, don't get me wrong, but you know if you've faced Clickers or TLF then there's going to be a quiet period with a lot of character interaction that furthers the story, then there's a search-for-consumables level which will be followed by a fight with Clickers/WLF. I'm not smart enough to think of another way they could have done it - but it just needs something slightly different in there. Better puzzle levels or something - a bit like they did with Uncharted.

    However, there's some great scenes (massive spoiler)
    Spoiler:
    and the level at the Space Museum was just magic. But so far there's been nothing for me that approaches Tess's sacrifice or meeting Sam and Henry. That end-of-level with the WLF and Clickers amidst all the spores was fantastic though. Still, plenty to go so it might surprise me! I have a feeling I know what's going to happen with Dina and there's something off for me with Jesse. Can't wait to find out.

    And you're right about the spoilers - it's like they got some of it right but in completely the wrong context. It''s well established Ellie is gay from the original's DLC so I don't get the "woke" hatred. Unless there's something to come of course!

    So much I want to say about the above, but can't without massive spoilers! :))

    I know what you mean about the rinse/repeat nature of the game though, it does definitely feel that way at times. Like I say, the game could've done with being a couple of hours shorter. It's one of those games where you think you're done, but then there's more. You're about halfway through it, so a few big story moments yet to come. ;)
  • It can't be the trickiest of games, I saw a post last night from a blind man who'd completed it thanks to its accessibility options.
  • It can't be the trickiest of games, I saw a post last night from a blind man who'd completed it thanks to its accessibility options.

    Not gonna lie, there were parts I really struggled with, and I was playing on "moderate." :))
  • GreenCard wrote: »
    It can't be the trickiest of games, I saw a post last night from a blind man who'd completed it thanks to its accessibility options.

    Not gonna lie, there were parts I really struggled with, and I was playing on "moderate." :))

    Same here. The sprint has come in mega useful. One thing I didn't mention is the upgrade path they've done for the weapons and for Ellie. Really well thought out and every option is useful.
  • Vampyre wrote: »
    GreenCard wrote: »
    It can't be the trickiest of games, I saw a post last night from a blind man who'd completed it thanks to its accessibility options.

    Not gonna lie, there were parts I really struggled with, and I was playing on "moderate." :))

    Same here. The sprint has come in mega useful. One thing I didn't mention is the upgrade path they've done for the weapons and for Ellie. Really well thought out and every option is useful.

    I thought so too, really liked what they did with the upgrade system this time around.

    You might already have figured this out, but I didn't until I was very close to finishing the game and I wish I knew sooner - you don't always need combinations to open safes. ;)
  • You got me intrigued so I looked it up. Gonna have to try that tonight! I play through headphones so should be able to pick up the difference in sound.
  • I noticed it while opening one of the last few safes I found, would've come in handy for some earlier ones I couldn't find combinations for. :D
  • How did you feel about playing as Abby?
    Spoiler:
  • Vampyre wrote: »
    How did you feel about playing as Abby?
    Spoiler:

    There's a guy at work here who's been playing it, I've been having this conversation with him too...
    Spoiler:
  • GreenCard wrote: »
    Vampyre wrote: »
    How did you feel about playing as Abby?
    Spoiler:

    There's a guy at work here who's been playing it, I've been having this conversation with him too...
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

    For those not interested in spoilers but are wondering if it's worth getting - definitely. It isn't as good as the original, but it's damn close and gets better and better the further you get. Ignore the "woke" nonsense that came out in the spoilers before it was released - you won't care after a few hours and it's not exactly in your face anyway. It's a great game.
Sign In or Register to comment.