Zx-SpecChum 0.9 Beta Available

edited March 2010 in Announcements
Hi, I've just uploaded Zx-SpecChum to http://www.blughes.org/download along with a new database containing around 14000 titles :)

For those who don't already know, it's a database app for managing your personal sinclair collection. Check out the about box for the latest release notes.

Loads of bug fixes and improvements, as always, bug reports and suggestions are welcome.
Post edited by blughes on

Comments

• fogfog
    edited March 2010
    it reports back "driver not loaded" when I try to put in the database..

the DB itself, has like the driver icon.. so maybe it's thinking its that or something?

is there ms lib's I have to have installed.. or restart for the rego to kick in ?
  • edited March 2010
    fog wrote: »
    it reports back "driver not loaded" when I try to put in the database..

the DB itself, has like the driver icon.. so maybe it's thinking its that or something?

is there ms lib's I have to have installed.. or restart for the rego to kick in ?

I've uploaded another installer, it was missing "sqlite3.dll" methinks, let me know if that fixes the problem
  • edited March 2010
    blughes wrote: »
    I've uploaded another installer, it was missing "sqlite3.dll" methinks, let me know if that fixes the problem

I have the same problem using the new installer, so it doesn't seems to help.
  • edited March 2010
    I'm doing a clean install of windows on another PC to see what the problem might be...
  • edited March 2010
    blughes wrote: »
    I'm doing a clean install of windows on another PC to see what the problem might be...

New version uploaded, problem seems to be fixed on a clean installed system now. Time to build some virtual machines for future testing....