reasons to be cheerful...1..2.3.4 (and now 5)

fogfog
edited June 2010 in Chit chat
just got an email about the new reason / record.. maybe others on here use reason..

anyway, buy Record (ver 1) now.. and if your a registered reason owner (any version) you get the new record and reason 5 free :)

last update was ?70 for reason.. so should save a few ?? :)

http://www.soundtech.co.uk/propellerhead/record-for-reason
Post edited by fog on

Comments

• edited June 2010
    i really don't understand any of that, even clicking the link left me more confussed as they used the words reason and record too much, and it made my head swirl.

what is it?
  • edited June 2010
    mile wrote: »
    i really don't understand any of that, even clicking the link left me more confussed as they used the words reason and record too much, and it made my head swirl.

what is it?

Proggies for making musics. :smile:
  • edited June 2010
    GreenCard wrote: »
    Proggies for making musics. :smile:

oh sweet i nned to make some music.
  • fogfog
    edited June 2010
    if ya want to know about what they do Mile, have a look here
    http://www.propellerheads.se/
  • edited June 2010
    Sounds good. But is the new one better?
  • edited June 2010
    Been using Reason since version 1. Very impressed with the new devices. As for Record as good as it looks, I'll give it a miss, since I use Cubase as my sequencer. Rewired to Reason of course.
  • fogfog
    edited June 2010
    Hairy, you'd think so .. well combined with record.. it has a modelled SSL desk..so that can't be bad.. but there is new units in reason

CUCHULAINN , thats how I use it.. I use sonar 8.5 more than cubase 4 these days.. due to steiny's woeful support and them trying to screw customers inc me.. e.g. 64 bit on new version.. side chaining MONTHS after it was promised.

it acts like a wedge between cubase > reason anyway.. so as much as you find knocking up ideas quick in reason.. it's the same with record , but for live recording etc. the time shifting thing / tempo detect things are the 2 main things that interest me..

I just thought it would be good to post it as I know a few post on here.. and well if you haven't upgraded to v4.. m-audio was the distro and folks wouldn't know about it..
  • edited June 2010
    mile wrote: »
    oh sweet i nned to make some music.

I think he means actual music you listen to, not shagging :p
    You can't expect me to have lunch with a man who's favourite part of the chicken is the right wing!
  • edited June 2010
    fog wrote: »
    CUCHULAINN , thats how I use it.. I use sonar 8.5 more than cubase 4 these days

it acts like a wedge between cubase > reason anyway.. so as much as you find knocking up ideas quick in reason.. it's the same with record , but for live recording etc. the time shifting thing / tempo detect things are the 2 main things that interest me..

I just thought it would be good to post it as I know a few post on here.. and well if you haven't upgraded to v4.. m-audio was the distro and folks wouldn't know about it..

I'm on v4 too. My top devices are ReDrum and the Dr. Rex as I have ReCycled loads of my vinyl breakbeats. The Kong drum machine on v5 looks impressive.