What (Speccy) game are you currently playing ?

Comments

• edited November 2010
    playing 'Football Manager' using Pocketclive on my phone. Still not won
    the double yet :( *on high level btw

Completed 'League Challenge' without cheating 'Very difficult' haha!

On and off 'Software star' and of course 'CHAOS'
  • zx1zx1
    edited November 2010
    Riggz wrote: »
    playing 'Football Manager' using Pocketclive on my phone. Still not won
    the double yet :( *on high level btw

Completed 'League Challenge' without cheating 'Very difficult' haha!

On and off 'Software star' and of course 'CHAOS'

I used to play League Challange but even on easy level i barely won a match. I began to think it was bugged! I gave up after a while.
    We must perform a quirkafleeg
  • edited November 2010
    El Cid

Difficult game, with a very bad control.
  • edited November 2010
    The thing with League Challenge was that it allowed you to play matches
    with no players selected?
    You can win matches whilst resting your players? Bugged it was haha!

Football manager it isn't! :-P
  • edited November 2010
    Ghost Castle 2 (to make sure I haven't missed bugs again:roll:)
  • edited November 2010
    arkos wrote: »
    El Cid

Difficult game, with a very bad control.

but i used to like it in spite of all!

i was mapping it, when i was a kid. never finished to.
  • edited November 2010
    Playing Football Director. I've always liked the way the scores come up like Teletext used to on a Saturday afternoon.

Also playing Mikie, Op Wolf, and Bounty Bob.
  • edited November 2010
    Rocman. I love this game. Typical 'find a key to insert in a door' game, although it has a very 'linear' progression.

Interesting 'human voice' sound when loaded, similar to 'Robin of the Wood'.
  • zx1zx1
    edited November 2010
    Playing Football Director. I've always liked the way the scores come up like Teletext used to on a Saturday afternoon.

Also playing Mikie, Op Wolf, and Bounty Bob.

In Footballer of the year, you used to get the scores like the way Grandstand used to print them (using the old teleprinter system!).
  • Playing Football Director. I've always liked the way the scores come up like Teletext used to on a Saturday afternoon.

Please wait... Zzzzz
  • edited November 2010
    Please wait... Zzzzz

Lol. The testimonials used to pee me right off.
  • Lol. The testimonials used to pee me right off.

I never finished a season. I always ended up in the red then got sacked for selling too many shares!
  • edited November 2010
    I never finished a season. I always ended up in the red then got sacked for selling too many shares!

Haha I did that before. Just finished 7 seasons in Div 4. Decided to start a new game. :-)
  • edited November 2010
    1942. Not the best in its genre (my fave is Terra Cresta) but I've always found it funny to play.
  • edited November 2010
    Genesis: Dawn of a New Day :D

Playing in Spectaculator. Will convert it to .wav tomorrow and give it a whirl in my toastrack, or maybe my +3 (no disk conversion facilities as yet :( ).
  • edited November 2010
    Ghost Castle (first one). Enjoying it. Hadn't played it before so thought I'd better give it a go before moving onto the sequel..

[Edit] - have just realised that my emulator was on 2x speed! It's suddenly got a bit easier now... :roll:
  • edited November 2010
    Desperado (Gunsmoke). A very decent version of the original arcade.
  • zx1zx1
    edited November 2010
    Had a go at Street Hawk (haven't played it for ages). I still enjoyed it and got quite far into the game.
    Might try and play Knight Rider tonight (watched KR 2000 which put me in the mood).
  • edited November 2010
    Gyroscope. I've always liked this game. Good for a short gaming.

911 TS. Difficult from level 2.

Harrier Attack. In spite of its UDG graphics and a very short map, I love this game!
  • edited November 2010
    Genesis. First time I've played it. Good game! Pretty scroll and graphics and appropiate level of difficulty. Difficult to control the spaceship the first time.

Ghost Castle 2. Another game I couldn't play before. Good graphics, it reminds me of, basically, Firelord, but also Sabre Wulf and others. The main character is funny and the game font is cool!
  • edited November 2010
    Oh Mummy!
  • edited November 2010
    Still playing that new game Genesis, really enjoying it
  • edited November 2010
    Just finished a 10 minute game of Terror Daktil 4d, I must say, not much of a fan of that one!
  • edited November 2010
    Match day 2 - in preparation for any random tournaments that may pop up , also playing Moon Alert .
  • edited November 2010
    Macc wrote: »
    Just finished a 10 minute game of Terror Daktil 4d, I must say, not much of a fan of that one!

That was one of the first games I played on my speccy, was disappointing when I revisited it in emulation. You have to play for what seems like an eternity just to to get to the end of the first day. Don't think I ever made it to day 2. You did well to play it for 10 minutes :p.
  • edited November 2010
    Couldn't get near the TV earlier today so I spent a lot of my free time earlier this afternoon playing Genesis, Ghost Castle 2, and Kyd Cadet 2. I've almost nailed the first, and the latter, Ghost Castle 2 will probably be one of those games I never finish (Or one of those games I think I won't until I realise it's not as hard as I thought it was :D).

Helping the wife prep some dishes we're taking along for the Thanksgiving gathering tomorrow so I still can't really get near the TV (Although realistically it's not all bad as my part of the prep seems to be propping myself up on the kitchen bench with beer in hand talking shit to her and various members of her fam, and occasionally handing her an egg or 2 out of the fridge, being a chef is hard hard work....phew! :D).
    You can't expect me to have lunch with a man who's favourite part of the chicken is the right wing!
  • edited November 2010
    sirclive1 wrote: »
    Match day 2 - in preparation for any random tournaments that may pop up , also playing Moon Alert .

Moon alert as well for me this week. I like this infinitely better than its arcade counterpart Moon Patrol. I love all these old Ocean games.
  • edited November 2010
    leaderboard and leaderboard tournament. the first is the best. there isn't any tree.
  • edited November 2010
    After reading another current thread I've been playing a bit of Nether Earth.
  • edited November 2010
    Elite, ManicMiner and Airwolf. Not liking the abuse the keyboard gets getting through the Walls in Airwolf. Luvin MM frustrated with Elite can't get through the onslaught of Pirates.