New game : Wiwo Dido and the case of the lost keys

edited April 2011 in Brand new software
Soon here at WoS, but now available at mediafire.
Post edited by Dr BEEP on

Comments

• edited March 2011
    I'm loving it. I don't know if the idea of the moving rooms is new or have been used before, but it's fantastic.
  • edited March 2011
    What a funny game! is it an original concept? It has a very fresh gameplay, we don't see zooming in a speccy game very often.

Well done!
  • edited March 2011
    What a funny game! is it an original concept? It has a very fresh gameplay, we don't see zooming in a speccy game very often.

Well done!

It is a Spectrum version of a PC game, but Wiwo will come back in other cases which are completely new.
  • edited March 2011
    This is brilliant! I've only done the first 2 levels, but had to post to say well done! I played it on my "new" Speccy 48k; the only downside being I couldn't use my joystick.

Looking forward to playing the rest of the levels. I've never played a game like it, and that's saying something. Great job!
  • edited March 2011
    Another great Wiwo game, Dr. Beep! :)

Don't forget to try out the first one too, people...

Wiwo Dido : The Case Of The Broken Time Machine
  • edited March 2011
    It's a good implementation of a very nice concept! Imho the game lacks some small additional motivation like plot development in form of small comix-like images between levels :)
    If there was a developing plot with graphics illustrations the game would be close to ideal.

Some good AY-music would be very helpful as well :)
  • edited March 2011
    What a wonderful game. :)
    I havent played first part, so this is really a pleasant surprise for me.
  • This is great! Very original too, I love it!
  • edited April 2011
    Ooh, good, will have a go on this later..!

Another thread in chit-chat reminded me that the time machine one is the only game I've finished this year so far!

I did have a quick look at the mini-games last year but didn't try them all or vote, mainly because I looked at them quite late in the year and didn't get round to downloading all the relevant emulators. Am going to try them all this year! :smile:
  • edited April 2011
    I have to post and say that this game is just genius !!! Really good stuff Mr Beep !! :)