Do-do-doooo-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-dooooo

edited December 2011 in Chit chat
Discuss :D
Post edited by The Starglider on

Comments

• edited December 2011
    That game sounds like.. ****!. :D
    Website: Tardis Remakes / Mostly remakes of Arcade and ZX Spectrum games.
    My games for the Spectrum: Dingo, The Speccies, The Speccies 2, Vallation, SQIJ.
    Twitter: Sokurah
  • edited December 2011
    Can I have one good reason why I shouldn't move this thread to the Chit-Chat forum?
    I wanna tell you a story 'bout a woman I know...
  • edited December 2011
    Turn those speakers up to 11!

• fogfog
    edited December 2011
    dah dah dah dah ?

• edited December 2011
    Daren wrote: »
    Turn those speakers up to 11!

I concur...
  • zx1zx1
    edited December 2011
    karingal wrote: »
    Can I have one good reason why I shouldn't move this thread to the Chit-Chat forum?

Er, no
    We must perform a quirkafleeg
  • edited December 2011

Go to the back of the class :D
    General Malthadius Zoff
    Magenta icon
  • edited December 2011

Please do...
  • edited December 2011
    I thought it was (the tune from) Utter Tripe!
  • edited December 2011
    The topic title reminds me of a Spectrum screen$ loading noise.
  • edited December 2011
    I'll move it back if it ever becomes Spectrum related.
    I wanna tell you a story 'bout a woman I know...
  • edited December 2011
    zxbruno wrote: »
    The topic title reminds me of a Spectrum screen$ loading noise.

I used to be a bit of a birder, & we used to say the Sedge Warbler had a mating call like a spectrum loading.

End of factoid.
  • fogfog
    edited December 2011
    I'll move it back if it ever becomes Spectrum related.

too cryptic for me.
  • edited December 2011
    We wont get fooled again by the Who?
    Calling all ASCII Art Architects Visit the WOS Wall of Text and contribute: https://www.yourworldoftext.com/wos
  • edited December 2011
    deadpan666 wrote: »
    I concur...

bangin' tune ;)
  • edited December 2011
    Easily the MOSTannoying game music ever and more annoying then a cat demanding food/fresh food.
  • edited December 2011
    Easily the MOSTannoying game music ever and more annoying then a cat demanding food/fresh food.

Surely nothing is more annoying than that.... :D
  • edited December 2011
    deadpan666 wrote: »
    Surely nothing is more annoying than that.... :D

Not really the solution is to grab the cat by the scruff of the neck and lob it over the back wall of the house if and I mean IF it ever comes back it will learn to appreciate the food that' been sitting there for the grand total of 20 minutes.

Hooray a few pennies saved I'd say :D
    You can't expect me to have lunch with a man who's favourite part of the chicken is the right wing!
  • edited December 2011
    Not really the solution is to grab the cat by the scruff of the neck and lob it over the back wall of the house if and I mean IF it ever comes back it will learn to appreciate the food that' been sitting there for the grand total of 20 minutes.

You made my gob 'urt by makin' me laugh so much.
    Best laugh I've had all weekend.
  • edited December 2011
    Why do I get the impression dm_boozefreak doesn't like cats?
  • edited December 2011
    Don't mind em' too much, I'll get to see my cat in a day or two, along with the other 2 smelly little basts that my mother has.

I don't like those 2 they're not my cats, but they're too fat to use the over the wall method of punishment anyway :D.
    You can't expect me to have lunch with a man who's favourite part of the chicken is the right wing!
  • edited December 2011
    "...the chances of anything coming from Mars are a million to one he said..."
  • edited December 2011
    STeaM wrote: »
    "...the chances of anything coming from Mars are a million to one he said..."

I can't believe that the people who complie these commercial 70s CDs for retail 'forget' (as in deliberately ignore) Jeff Wayne's War of The Worlds classic-Eve of The War.
    Speaking of mogs, has anybody seen the DO NOT PET THIS KITTY video on Youtube (if my mog tried it with me, she'd get a kick up the arse!)
  • Argh, these Bubble Bobble threads are breeding!
    The comp.sys.sinclair crap games competition 2015
    "Let's not be childish. Let's play Spectrum games."

• Calling all ASCII Art Architects Visit the WOS Wall of Text and contribute: https://www.yourworldoftext.com/wos
  • Hmmmmm "The Gallery" @-)
  • sorry, you you won't get your artwork back, we've boiled the bits of pasta and used the paper to line the cat litter tray. You wanted a prize eh? You got your crummy bit of artwork on the TV, be happy about it, ok...you got a Tony Hart art set ( pack of 12 felt tip pens in a flat plastic wallet ), a badge, you say? Who do you think we are, eh? Blue Bloody Peter! Get down Shep! No, no you can't have Morph nor his mate Chaz. Just leave me alone and go and bother that Jimmy fix it bloke instead.
    I am from that generation, when Pluto was still a planet, and the Earth is round.

Bomb Munchies on WOS thread
    Bomb Munchies Ver1930 17th Nov 2017 (look for the blue download box ) If you get a time-out message and live in the UK then try after 9pm-3am.
    Send me a PM and I can email it to you too. Kent, UK
  • Not really the solution is to grab the cat by the scruff of the neck and lob it over the back wall of the house if and I mean IF it ever comes back it will learn to appreciate the food that' been sitting there for the grand total of 20 minutes.

Does it help if the back wall of the house has a 50ft drop?

I am from that generation, when Pluto was still a planet, and the Earth is round.

Bomb Munchies Ver1930 17th Nov 2017 (look for the blue download box ) If you get a time-out message and live in the UK then try after 9pm-3am.
  • Only if the sea is at the bottom...
  • Only if the sea is at the bottom...

Yeah... but the tide is out