I think I have some titles not in your archive, but am afraid to ask....

edited March 2004 in MIA/STP/SDP
I don't venture in here much. I don'd understand it, last time I thought I had some I didn't.... and I am embarrsed to try again...

Anyway I have;

Alphabet Soup published by Reflex Software 1984

&

World Flags publsihed by Micro Mart Software

????

Post edited by thx1138 on

Comments

• edited March 2004
    Hi,

Well, you can have a bash at dumping them yourself using http://tzxvault.retrogames.com/help.htm as a guide or you could box your tapes up and loan them to one of the tzx vault team for dumping....

Steve
  • edited March 2004
    Oh, I'll give them away free to anyone that can do the techy stuff, but the last time I tried to find some new stuff I was sadly mistaken....
  • edited March 2004
    I am happy to do them for you and send them back asap.

If you have problems doing them yourself just mail me and we can sort something out.

ADJB
  • edited March 2004
    World Flags is already available and dumped..

http://www.worldofspectrum.org/infoseek.cgi?regexp=^World+Flags$&pub=^Micro%2dMart+Software$

is this for sale thx? if so i wouldn't mind buying it off you..

regards

pigdog
  • edited March 2004
    I've since come to a casual agreement to trade tapes with another member of W.O.S for hardware & or console gaming stuff, they will be taking care of any M.I.A's I might come across too. :)
  • edited March 2004
    On 2004-03-10 12:37, thx1138 wrote:
    I've since come to a casual agreement to trade tapes with another member of W.O.S for hardware & or console gaming stuff, they will be taking care of any M.I.A's I might come across too. :)

i bet they will ;)

well i have loads of tapes for trade if you are interested in one for this title..

its fine if not...its great that you are making sure STP/MIAs are dumped, if only *everyone* would..

cheers

[ This Message was edited by: millys-pigdog on 2004-03-10 12:54 ]
  • edited March 2004
    OI!! im looking too :)
    not my fault the only ones i find arent the rare ones :(
    Professional Mel-the-Bell Simulator................"So realistic, I found myself reaching for the Kleenex King-Size!" - Richard Darling