For the one who starts the poll of Best Game of 2012,dont forget to include this game

edited January 2013 in Games
For the Wosser who will do the Best game of the year award, please dont forget this game, it was released in the spanish forums, but not yet uploaded to wos.
The name is "3 Reyes Magos".

You can download it from here:

http://foro.speccy.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3032

Thanks to whoever it is ;)
Post edited by Ivanzx on

Comments

• edited December 2012
    Spectank is another game that doesn't have an Infoseek entry. :smile:
  • edited January 2013
    Alarm wrote: »
    Spectank is another game that doesn't have an Infoseek entry. :smile:

Good call! Although Im wondering if its possible to play Spectank in any emulator available? Otherwise nobody, except the very few who have played Spectranet, would be able to vote for it :S
  • edited January 2013
    Ivanzx wrote: »
    Good call! Although Im wondering if its possible to play Spectank in any emulator available? Otherwise nobody, except the very few who have played Spectranet, would be able to vote for it :S

You can on Fuse
  • edited January 2013
    Just played 3 Reyes Magos,there is a safe spot at the front of the play area down the bottom right corner of the screen which will keep you safe for around 7mins then i lost all my lives.
    In that time the comet like baddies never seemed to appear on the bottom level and the sleigh like baddies that appear next firing actually pass inside you without killing you (only their bullets are bad?) so if you are at the front (far right) when they appear their bullets will never hit you.
    Quite good though,i always have a little appreciation for speccy games that scroll.