Thank you!

Due to the number of large donations, It's only fair that something is provided in return. I have a limited quantity of the S35 badges and magnets left over.
If the people that have paid £50+ would like to send me their address via PM, there is an S35 magnet for you.
For those that have paid £100+, there is a pin & magnet. It's not much - a token gesture to say thank you.

And again - a big thank you to everyone that has donated!

http://live.worldofspectrum.org/donate
My test signature

Comments

• does this mean we finally get to see infoseek updated and working 100%?
  • The old Infoseek never stopped working. New infoseek shows a lot more info than ever before, and will continue to. We are still working on it so it will never be perfect....
    My test signature
  • Due to the number of large donations, It's only fair that something is provided in return. I have a limited quantity of the S35 badges and magnets left over.
    If the people that have paid £50+ would like to send me their address via PM, there is an S35 magnet for you.
    For those that have paid £100+, there is a pin & magnet. It's not much - a token gesture to say thank you.

And again - a big thank you to everyone that has donated!

http://live.worldofspectrum.org/donate

Roll up, roll up! Only 3 each of these remaining! Get them whilst they are still relevant!
    My test signature
  • Two of each remaining!
    My test signature
  • Looks awesome, this new WoS design!
    And tablet (or rather) mobile friendly, too, it seems.
    Now just go and implement all the nice little features I've posted in the "Feautre Request" section and I (we all?) are happy.
    Features like: ratings, searching (also random search) by minimum rating, user created comments/reviews, and a few more.

Once again, kudos for the masterminds of this relaunch!
  • Features like: ratings, searching (also random search) by minimum rating, user created comments/reviews, and a few more.

All of the data necessary for these handy features should still be present from the old WoS infrastructure.
  • yes please include the random game search I loved that feature.
  • pjgames wrote: »
    yes please include the random game search I loved that feature.

I'll try to get that added today, along with the what's new page
    My test signature