Please, convert your game to EP128

The Enterprise is a Zilog Z80-based home computer first produced in 1985. It can simulate the specy screen, so most of the EP128 game is specy conversion. It has an AY-like sound chip, so the 128 musics are convertable easily.
The big extra of EP128 is the 256 colours palette, and you can change 8 colours per raster line! So you can make a more colorful game or conversion on EP128. (Other 8 colors are changeable too, but global.)

For example, a Mojon Twins game on EP:
http://www.ep128.hu/Ep_Games/Leiras/Nanako_in_Monster_Castle.htm

Sgt Helmet Zero: http://www.ep128.hu/Games/Sgt_Helmet_Zero.htm

A test screen of Wizards Lair:
https://enterpriseforever.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1326.0;attach=20101;image

Test screen of Popeye (right):
https://enterpriseforever.com/spectrum-rol/altalanos-specy-atiras-topik/?action=dlattach;attach=19016;image

Comments

• edited January 2018
    Hi,

I have looked at Enterprise 128 development, and although its Z80 based, there is very little documentation in English on getting started (Understandably, as sadly it did not do very well over here).

Whats needed is some good English Language documentation. Printing to the screen, basic collision detection etc.

I still use the EP128 Emulator which is great!
    Post edited by jonesypeter on
  • Nice... Iv seen very little of this system but have heard of it... Perhaps what needs to happen is for more ZX tool writers to include Enterprise output options or perhaps for someone to develop a suite of useful tools that might make speccy-to-enterprise conversions easier at the compiling stage... Of course, in the early stages, that would likely lead to mere ports for Enterprise games, but it would at least be a start towards increasing Enterprise products... Perhaps a review of some of the most standard image,sound,data formats used by Speccy developers and the creation of tools for converting those into something Enterprise usable, might be a good start?... Since I know little of the system, I don't know what the current situation is in terms of ease of use in converting software?... If Speccy source code (say, pasmo compiler compatible) is provided, how straight forward is it now to produce something that can run on the Enterprise?... Are there Enterprise compilers that can take something like pasmo compatible assembly and output something for the Enterprise?... What kind of software tools are already out there for Enterprise development?
  • Hi,

I have looked at Enterprise 128 development, and although its Z80 based, there is very little documentation in English on getting started (Understandably, as sadly it did not do very well over here).

Whats needed is some good English Language documentation. Printing to the screen, basic collision detection etc.

I still use the EP128 Emulator which is great!

Here and here you can find documentation from Enterprise in English and you can ask me here, or EP forum members on EP forum

If you have a speccy like screen, you can use Printing method of Speccy to the screen, just the attributes have to be changed, I can create a loader to you which creates a Speccy like screen if you like.
  • edited January 2018
    kgmcneil wrote: »
    Nice... Iv seen very little of this system but have heard of it... Perhaps what needs to happen is for more ZX tool writers to include Enterprise output options or perhaps for someone to develop a suite of useful tools that might make speccy-to-enterprise conversions easier at the compiling stage... Of course, in the early stages, that would likely lead to mere ports for Enterprise games, but it would at least be a start towards increasing Enterprise products... Perhaps a review of some of the most standard image,sound,data formats used by Speccy developers and the creation of tools for converting those into something Enterprise usable, might be a good start?... Since I know little of the system, I don't know what the current situation is in terms of ease of use in converting software?... If Speccy source code (say, pasmo compiler compatible) is provided, how straight forward is it now to produce something that can run on the Enterprise?... Are there Enterprise compilers that can take something like pasmo compatible assembly and output something for the Enterprise?... What kind of software tools are already out there for Enterprise development?
    I think for 1st step the easiest way would be the best for start, a straight forward conversion of a Speccy program, for this a loader has to be made which allocates the memory, create a speccy like screen (for better looking, if the progran allows, different palette can be set for each raster line), and load the modified speccy program, converting a 48K speccy program only the 0feh port I/O has to be changed to the appropriate Enterprise ports, and the attributes, because the attribute is working different on Enterprise (there is no flash, and bright bit, instead 4 bit paper, and 4 bit pen colour)
    There is no special PC assembly developing tool for the Enterprise, but it is not necessary either, because an Enterprise executable program needs only a 16 byte long header the code after this header will be loaded to 0100h.
    org 0100h
    db 00,05
    dw file length
    db 00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00

Ssr86 used Pasmo for programming to Enterprise, you can ask him about the way (I hope he still visit the forum), I do not know Pasmo but as I see it is a pure assembler which has some speccy specific attributes, you can use it just generate the code as --bin, and put the EXOS header mentioned above. I use Sjasm, with the mentioned EXOS file header.
    Paulo made some stuff's in Boriel basic

For picture converting there is a very good tool with GUI also: EPIMGCONV (the emulator contains it)
    EPCOMPRESS is a compression utility for PC wich can produce various compression method outputs which can be uncompressed on any z80 computers

If you have question, you can write a mail to me ( persa75 at freemail.hu )
    Post edited by Geco on
  • Thanks Geco, those are helpful pointers, and certainly suggest hope for converting ZX software... I should think that most ZX programmers would find it helpful to realize that they don't have to dispense with their favorite compiler tools for such conversions. Your mention of pasmo and Sjasm use in previous software for the system is thus an eye opener to me. I had no idea that Boriel might have some use for the Enterprise...
    I appreciate the links. Your link to the pasmo message thread looked familiar, and then I remembered that https://enterpriseforever.com was where I first learned of IstvanV's work on the SIDplayer that later migrated to the ZX scene (a wonderfully impressive piece of work, I might add).. Seems only fitting then that the ZX community should create something to port back the other way then, once in a while... ;)
    ...which brings us back to this thread, and the question then, as to what the barriers are that prevent this... I suspect one obvious barrier then is simply awareness... More presence from people like you, who can point out how BASIC or assembly source code can be piped through tools towards the Enterprise and what the Enterprise demands for compatibility would, I suspect, help a lot... Most of us here know very little about the system, so obviously aren't aware about how compatible the system is, let alone the practicalities as to what is involved in moving a program across...

Here is a suggestion: How about a demonstration... How about walking us through a simple example of, say, moving a ZX BASIC program across from a ZX TAP file, to running it on the Enterprise, step by step, outlining all that is necessary for such a feat... You could cover the basics of extracting the file, say something about converting it (perhaps using Boriel?), compiling it, adding a header, putting it to the Enterprise equivalent of a Tap or snapshot, and then running it through an Enterprise emulator... ?... Those of us who know little about the system would find such a first step guide very helpful, and it could lead to more complex things...

Just a thought :)
  • edited January 2018
    Here is a suggestion: How about a demonstration... How about walking us through a simple example of, say, moving a ZX BASIC program across from a ZX TAP file, to running it on the Enterprise, step by step, outlining all that is necessary for such a feat... You could cover the basics of extracting the file, say something about converting it (perhaps using Boriel?), compiling it, adding a header, putting it to the Enterprise equivalent of a Tap or snapshot, and then running it through an Enterprise emulator... ?... Those of us who know little about the system would find such a first step guide very helpful, and it could lead to more complex things...
    I was thinking about it too, just I can not attach here files, so I will prepare a simple conversion example to EP forum, and put the link here, the program will be conversion of Speccy 16K Arcadia, it is a binary conversion, converting from source code is much easier.
    There is a Speccy Basic to Enterprise Basic converter which was written in the 80's, but I do not know if anybody used it, for converting machine code programs it is not necessary, since mainly the loaders or part of the loaders are written in Basic on Speccy, so I check what the Basic loader does, and make it in assembly on Enterprise, mixing Basic and machine code is bit more complicated on Enterprise than on Speccy.
    Normally I worked with Speccy TAP files, I get the files from TAP, create the loader, convert the attributes of speccy loading screen if there is a loading screen, then starting to convert the 0feh port i/o's to enterprise port i/o's, and finally convert the ingame attributes, and conversion is ready to use.
    I have the source in SJASM format, but i will try to convert it to Pasmo format to show the example.
    I hope within some days it will be ready.
    I can not help in using Boriel, I just helped to Paulo to use some special enterprise functions in Boriel, but it was assembly also.
    Enterprise also have a TAP format, but we do not use it, because the emulator can load files from the operating system, and Enterprise disk operating system using FAT12 so files copied to SD card, or floppy disks, or HDD can be loaded directly to the machine.
    Post edited by Geco on
  • Interesting stuff... Ill certainly be looking at your examples... I didn't know the Enterprise could do Fat12 SD card loading - Im curious whether you guys have an equivalent to something like the Esxdos file operating system for your systems now?... (http://www.esxdos.org/index.html).. I know, I know... its off topic...

Just looked briefly at your forums again and noticed a whole section on converted ZX games... and most of those games don't look like anything that would have open sources available (Captain Fizz, New Zealand story, etc..etc)... Man, you guys are SERIOUSLY committed to providing games for your system if your converting these titles manually by hand!!!... I guess that must also imply a high degree of compatibility too if you can accomplish this, so yeah, we really got to get more tools and knowledge out there for showing others how cross platform development is possible if its really that feasible!!!...

Ill be following this thread with curiosity... Thanks for the pointers so far... :)
    Maybe what you also really need is permission from authors in future to provide their sources and make them available for others like yourself to freely make cross platform conversions to the enterprise system too?...
    If I had thought of that, Id have been tempted to persuade Climacus to grant permission for our latest projects to be open sourced for such a task... Next time I write to him, I might ask him, although even with the sources, Id be surprised if every title can easily be converted (surely some titles must fail due to timing differences?)?...

Thanks for the insights - its been an education...
  • Off:Unfortunately we do not have so complex stuff like ESXDOS, we have EXDOS which was made in 1986, and it was made for using Fat12 with maximum of 32 MB partitions from F-Z. EXDOS was patched by Zozo to be able to handle SD card adapter if I remember well.
    On: because of flexibility of LPT, most of the speccy programs can be converted quite easily to EP without sources ( I had most problems with Asterix, converting Buzzsaw+ was much easier, I created an LPT where every pixel line had different attribute lines ), and yes, there are some Speccy programs which could not be or can hardly converted because of different timing, and 128 K programs to EP128 because LPT uses quite a lot of space in the memory.
    Yes, the conversion is easier from sources :)
    Now I created a topic for converting Speccy programs to Enterprise where I uploaded the conversion of Armageddon 16K Speccy game with SJASM and PASMO source, PASMO source is better commented.
  • I think I have finished topic about converting Speccy 48K games to Enterprise, if you have question, please ask here, I will write the answer to here and to EP forum.
    I will continue with Enterprise port descriptions which was not mentioned earlier, and I will try to write an LPT description.
  • That is a lot of very good information, that is definitely worth passing on to programmers round here... It would be good to pin that up somewhere or even convert it to a PDF file to distribute more easily...

Most of us however, are still only getting to grips with the very basics of how to use this system though....
    Iv only just figured out the disk system using ep128 emulator... Anyone interested can find a good PC disk manager tool at http://www.lexlechz.at/download/DISKMGR.zip, which was designed for MSX disk use, but works surprising well for editing and adding to Enterprise 720k disks too... Took me awhile to figure out some basic commands for loading disk image material... Typing START after reset (or hitting F1) will point the disk controller to the start file, which is a sort of autoexec file needed to boot most disks... A few of the game disks found on https://enterpriseforever.com/downloads/ site have START files that act like file browsers, that can select and run DTF and other files found on disk images... Iv only just figured how to contruct my own disk images using one of those START files...

I see there is a vast collection of games software for the Enterprise and a big amount of it seems to be ported Speccy software... You guys have obviously got this porting down to a fine art now...

That say, however, Id also love to see some dedicated examples of software specially written for this system to see what its capable of, could you point me at the best examples of software that is unique to this system?...
  • kgmcneil wrote: »
    It would be good to pin that up somewhere or even convert it to a PDF file to distribute more easily...
    At the end I can try to make a document from the information, probably DOC. :)
    Iv only just figured out the disk system using ep128 emulator...
    There is an easier way to load anything to the emulator, you can load files directly from your hard disk, just config the emulator in following way:
    enter machine configuration menu (Shift+F10) and tick Enable virtual file I/O
    Load Configuration (Alt+Q) Select a tape file I/O configuration ex: EP_640k_Tape_FileIO_TASMON.cfg
    Select working directory (Alt+F) , select your directory where you plan to copy Enterprise files, and you can access them directly from the emulator :)
    Took me awhile to figure out some basic commands for loading disk image material...
    You can use most old DOS commands (CD,COPY, CLS, DATE, DIR, MD, ... )
    EXDOS documentation (English )
    I see there is a vast collection of games software for the Enterprise and a big amount of it seems to be ported Speccy software... You guys have obviously got this porting down to a fine art now...
    When Enterprise arrived to Hungary the company already went bankrupt, and there were not so much software's for it, Novotrade (Hungarian programming company) did not write too much softwares, therefore enthusiastic users started to convert Speccy programs, some was converted in good quality, and some was terrible :D We heard 1st from CPC near 2000, and then we started to port CPC games too.
    That say, however, Id also love to see some dedicated examples of software specially written for this system to see what its capable of, could you point me at the best examples of software that is unique to this system?...
    Magic Ball Original Enterprise game
    Small Demo part 7 Written in 1990 on a tape config EP if I know well, it has 9 parts, separately uploaded to youtube.
    First Contact SDW made a Demo to Enterprise too, it was his 1st EP program, and very cool :)
    SidBasic
    Bricky Prise
    Star Sabre CPC conversion
    IK+ slightly modified CPC conversion
    Hobbit slightly modified Speccy conversion
    Buzzsaw+ Speccy conversion with some addons, raster Bar can be turned on/off during the game

• yes, yes, FileIO is a very very good thing, it can speed up the developing!
  • Oh yeah!!!... Very helpful!... Thanks Geco!

Those emulator tips were VERY helpful in enabling me to just dump files on the hard drive and run them instead of faffing around with disk images - thanks!!!... I notice however that this method only works if the configuration is has filesI/O and NOT ISDos or EXDos loaded... EXDOS works well with Disk images, it seems, however... Pity I can't have both! (Exdos commands with the emulator pointing to my harddisk directory file?)

Iv sat up half the night playing with the SIDBasic player, running m64 files through it... Its much prettier and sounds better than the Spectrum version...

Iv also just discovered the Spectrum Emulator v41 rom for the Enterprise too, which does a fairly decent job at emulating the 48k Spectrum natively... (For those interested, after typing LOAD "", it then asks for a .TAP file, which it will load directly from - again, something that can be read directly from a hard drive directory, if using the File-I/O rom)...

This is a really nice machine - quite capable - its a shame it didn't take off big time... Your later YouTube demos there really show off some of its graphical capabilities...

I noticed that the 48k emulator is only a touch slower than the real thing, and particularly slows down when playing complex beeper sound effects... Out of curiosity, how does the native Enterprise screen mode compare to the Spectrum's?.. Is it significantly more memory hungry or slower to draw upon than the Spectrums?.. It obviously has to deal with much more colour data... I vaguely remember that the Sam Coupe had a lot going for it concerning extra's that the Spectrum didn't have, but it was apparently slowed and crammed slightly by the shear mount of graphic data that it had to throw around because its native screen mode was more expensive memory wise - is that an issue for this system too?...

By the way, what is the difference between the Sid.com and the SidBasic.com ?

PS: Whoa!!.. Just discovered the SP128.rom that runs the 128k Spectrum emulator for the Enterprise!!!... Impressive!... Is there a reason why the PLAY command doesn't work in that though?... (Maybe its a hacked rom and has no room for PLAY due to port redirections in the code?)...
  • Damn, I've been sitting and reading this thread over the last few days, and now I'm getting tempted to do some coding again lol
    So far, so meh :)
    Oh yeah!!!... Very helpful!... Thanks Geco!
    Out of curiosity, how does the native Enterprise screen mode compare to the Spectrum's?.. Is it significantly more memory hungry or slower to draw upon than the Spectrums?.. It obviously has to deal with much more colour data... I

EP128 can emulate specy screen with its strange memory structure, because EP has the "line paramteret table" where you can define the pixel and the attr data-addresses per raster line!

• edited January 2018
    Oh yeah!!!... Very helpful!... Thanks Geco!
    Those emulator tips were VERY helpful in enabling me to just dump files on the hard drive and run them instead of faffing around with disk images - thanks!!!... I notice however that this method only works if the configuration is has filesI/O and NOT ISDos or EXDos loaded... EXDOS works well with Disk images, it seems, however... Pity I can't have both! (Exdos commands with the emulator pointing to my harddisk directory file?)
    I am happy I could help :) The problem is that File I/O is a kind of file operation emulation and it works with Tape configs, this is the reason why you do not have possibility for DOS commands.
    EXDOS commands with the emulator points to the emulated drives only A-D floppy drives, E RAM Disk, F-Z emulated hard drives.
    Iv sat up half the night playing with the SIDBasic player, running m64 files through it... Its much prettier and sounds better than the Spectrum version...
    Yes, because EP is a bit faster and the playback runs in 10-20KHz interrupt (based on processor speed), and when the screen manipulated, and the small data is preprocessed the interrupt is enabled, therefore the sound quality is better.
    Iv also just discovered the Spectrum Emulator v41 rom for the Enterprise too, which does a fairly decent job at emulating the 48k Spectrum natively... (For those interested, after typing LOAD "", it then asks for a .TAP file, which it will load directly from - again, something that can be read directly from a hard drive directory, if using the File-I/O rom)...
    I noticed that the 48k emulator is only a touch slower than the real thing, and particularly slows down when playing complex beeper sound effects...
    Spectrum v41 is a hardware spectrum emulator which was built in into EP128Emu also, but it is a great stuff, i have one also 80-90 % of speccy programs are working with it, it checks Speccy port I/O , and checks attribute writes, and if any of them happens it's conversion routine is called, this is the reason why it can slow down in music playing.
    SPEmu and SPEmu128 are real software speccy "simulators" about 50% of Speccy 48K and 30% of Speccy 128K programs run on them, normally it does not slow down in music playing, because this program convert port I/O of speccy programs on the fly, and convert attributes in real time normally 3rd of the screen in each frame.
    Out of curiosity, how does the native Enterprise screen mode compare to the Spectrum's?.. Is it significantly more memory hungry or slower to draw upon than the Spectrums?.. It obviously has to deal with much more colour data... I vaguely remember that the Sam Coupe had a lot going for it concerning extra's that the Spectrum didn't have, but it was apparently slowed and crammed slightly by the shear mount of graphic data that it had to throw around because its native screen mode was more expensive memory wise - is that an issue for this system too?...
    Native screen mode is a bit difficult, there are 3 screen modes on Enterprise:
    Pixel mode (is similar to CPC, just adressing is continuous )
    - 2 colour mode Hi/Lo res (max resolution 736 x about 290)
    - 4 colour mode Hi/Lo res (max resolution 368 x about 290)
    - 16 colour mode Hi/Lo res (max resolution 184 x about 290)
    - 256 colour mode Hi/Lo res (max resolution 92 x about 290)
    Attribute mode (basicly it is similar to MSX, attribute size is the same as bitmap size)
    Character mode
    In normal modes (attrib and Pixel) EP is the same memory hungry like CPC, so a 320x200 pixel 4 colour mode screen is 16Kb and a 320x200 attribute screen also, and for a 256x192 attribute mode is 12Kb.

These are the basics, but with flexibility of LPT we can change the modes, palette in every pixel line without using any z80 power.
    By the way, what is the difference between the Sid.com and the SidBasic.com ?
    it is a good question, i did not find Sid.com in my latest package :)
    PS: Whoa!!.. Just discovered the SP128.rom that runs the 128k Spectrum emulator for the Enterprise!!!... Impressive!... Is there a reason why the PLAY command doesn't work in that though?... (Maybe its a hacked rom and has no room for PLAY due to port redirections in the code?)...
    [/quote]
    This SP128 is SPEmu128 the software Speccy simulator without any hardware :)
    Yes it is a hacked ROM, and probably I made a mistake during my actions :D I did not thest PLAY command, mainly I tested the emu by loading SP128 programs. :)
    If you press F1, you reach main menu, then you can choose TAP files, if TAP file was selected then LOAD command , or loader of SP128 can be used, if TAP file is not selected, then the "simulator" will hang.
    Post edited by Geco on
  • Lots of useful info there, thanks.!..

From what Iv seen of the Enterprise on the Ep128Emu emulator (Windows XP), its looking like a very attractive z80 based system - I can see why it still has a keen following... The ability to run ZX software on it makes it even more attractive to users like our crowd... Its a pity we in the UK never really came across this system... (Im writing now from Canada though)..

Out of curiosity, I read somewhere that the Xep128 emulator can in theory be compiled to a Raspberry Pi... Some old YouTube videos seem to confirm that... Do you know whether this emulator is still in development or whether binaries can be found anywhere for the Raspberry pi?... Im guessing compiling for a Rasberry Pi is a complex job, and probably beyond my ability - just wondered if pre-compiled binaries for raspberry pi's exist anywhere?...

I also think I read somewhere a forum entry that suggested that the Xep author had interest in creating either that emulator or another to run native on ARM hardware, as a bare metal emulator - is that correct, or did I miss read the google-translation?...

Thanks again for bringing this marvelous machine to our attention - its widened my appreciation for z80 based machines outside the Sinclair branch of development... :)
  • This is great stuff! Just to make sure, are we talking about the same Dr Levy-based Elan Enterprise sometimes known as the "Flan"?

1200px-Enterprise128_01_%28edited%29.jpg
    Robin Verhagen-Guest
    SevenFFF / Threetwosevensixseven / colonel32
    NXtel NXTP ESP Update ESP Reset CSpect Plugins
  • This is great stuff! Just to make sure, are we talking about the same Dr Levy-based Elan Enterprise sometimes known as the "Flan"?

..yep... I believe that is what we're talking about, although it seems that you already know a lot more about its background than I ever did... Never heard of it called the "Flan" before - I wonder what the story behind that nickname is?...:)
  • A bit off, but: if somebody will convert a game to EP, please, at least, change the colour palette. :) I never like Specy's cold colours... Of course, it is part of Specy, but, thousand of Specy games already converted to EP with the original colors.
    So, at least, please select better, warmer, nicer, different colors. :)
  • @kgmcneil :
    I found the latest link for XEP128, it was updated in Sept of 2017, I will ask LGB if he has Raspberry binary and about development :)

@colonel32 :
    Yes, it is Dr Levy-based Elan Enterprise, which had several names until it's release :) , and arrived only some month late to become much more popular I think, but if it happens we did not meet with it in Hungary in the 80's.
  • I only know cos I read this interesting long article a while ago.

https://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/10/24/elan_flan_enterprise_micro_is_30_years_old/

I remember the string of announcements that failed to materialise, and of course the joystick. Big shame the opportunities got missed.
    Robin Verhagen-Guest
    SevenFFF / Threetwosevensixseven / colonel32
    NXtel NXTP ESP Update ESP Reset CSpect Plugins
    Lots of useful info there, thanks.!..
    Out of curiosity, I read somewhere that the Xep128 emulator can in theory be compiled to a Raspberry Pi... Some old YouTube videos seem to confirm that... Do you know whether this emulator is still in development or whether binaries can be found anywhere for the Raspberry pi?... Im guessing compiling for a Rasberry Pi is a complex job, and probably beyond my ability - just wondered if pre-compiled binaries for raspberry pi's exist anywhere?...

I also think I read somewhere a forum entry that suggested that the Xep author had interest in creating either that emulator or another to run native on ARM hardware, as a bare metal emulator - is that correct, or did I miss read the google-translation?...
    LGB did not finish developing XEP128, he started XEMU (cross platform project) and XEP128 has been moved to this project.
    He mentioned that he installed XEP128 under a Linux on Raspberry Pi, so installation goes in the same way like on linux.
    Probably google translate was not correct (as usual from Hungarian to English ;) ), LGB did not remember for creating a bare metal emulator on native ARM hardware.

• Thanks for that update Geco... I might look into seeing if I can compile the Git source code for both XEP128 and the XEmu projects for my Pi when I can find time... To make things easier, Im thinking of running a Pi emulator from my PC and compiling it with that, since my real Pi hardware isn't connected to the Internet. I have no other way to do it... I have no real experience compiling things, but if I get any success, Ill certainly let you know... ;)

And thanks for the article, colonel32; it made for interesting reading... :)
  • I wonder if anyone has every thought about creating a MiST or even a ZXUno Core that could emulate the Enterprise directly via a FPGA... Creation of such a core would certainly go a long way to bringing back such a fine retro system back to the hardware scene... Just a thought... Something along the lines of the the Xep128 demonstration with mouse support and running SymbOS running on top of ZXUno hardware would be pretty cool, and probably not too far beyond the capacity of such a small board... More qualified individuals than me would have to judge its feasibility, but I wondered if anyone from the Enterprise community has ever thought about approaching the ZxUno community with such a suggestion...

Oh, my bad!... :o Looks like such a suggestion has been made already!:
    http://www.zxuno.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1779

...Ill certainly be keeping my eye on developments in that area... :)
  • I do not understand Spanish, but google translate works much better for Spanish --> English than for Hungarian --> to any other language :D :D
    Thx for the link, it was interesting, I hope the project will be started :)