Alien 8 / Sabre Wulf

How do you get to play some games that are not available, ie Alien8, Sabre Wulf, Robin of the Wood?

Comments

• For Sabrewulf, play Project Future instead.
    For Alien8 play fairlight.
    For robinr of the wood, play firelord
  • From the forum guidelines:

B) No information about how to obtain unlawful copies of denied games.
  • Original copies are widely available from ebay, facebook groups and various online shops.
  • This so obvious that it can't possibly be breaking the rules ... but have you tried Google?
    Website: Tardis Remakes / Mostly remakes of Arcade and ZX Spectrum games.
    My games for the Spectrum: Dingo, The Speccies, The Speccies 2, Vallation, SQIJ.
    Twitter: Sokurah
  • If you have an Xbox you can play the Ultimate Play the Games titles on Rare Replay... which is free on the Game Pass...
  • edited July 8
    Sokurah wrote: »
    This so obvious that it can't possibly be breaking the rules ... but have you tried Google?

...Or the Speccy Classix 98 CD :))

Although seriously I wonder if you can still buy that?

Post edited by dm_boozefreek on
    You can't expect me to have lunch with a man who's favourite part of the chicken is the right wing!
  • Dun Darach style answer? 330px-Argon_discharge_tube.jpg353px-Allium_schoenoprasum_in_NH_01.jpg300px-ORG_RGB.png
  • thanks - sorry if I broke any rules.

Will get the xbox version
  • Curiosity got the better of me and I did a quick search. I won’t link to it, since the disc has deniences on it, but there is actually 1 copy of Speccy Classix 98 on sale on a certain website :))

Surprised me actually I thought that disc would’ve been practically erased from existence by now.
    You can't expect me to have lunch with a man who's favourite part of the chicken is the right wing!
  • edited July 9
    I did know someone way back who had one of those CraigRothwell (I think) CD's which had a fair few titles on it as well as a few PC based Speccy conversions, the huge combi 'MM/JSW variants' was quite impressive. Sadly said CD is not about anymore and it was the early one, as in before he (iirc) split it into two CD's given the growing size. I don't think there was actually that much on it come to think about it. Talking Win98 days here if not earlier maybe, I can't remember.

Note to self: Look at that jump height cheat for either Alien8 or Pentagram (can't recall which) and write the equivalent poke(s) if possible for KnightLore and submit to Tipshop. I keep meaning to do it!
    Post edited by spider on
  • edited August 11
    Curiosity got the better of me and I did a quick search. I won’t link to it, since the disc has deniences on it, but there is actually 1 copy of Speccy Classix 98 on sale on a certain website :))

Surprised me actually I thought that disc would’ve been practically erased from existence by now.

I've still got a Speccy Sensations Vol 2 CD that I reckon I bought when I first got a CD-ROM drive - about 1994 or 1995 by my reckoning. And Spider just reminded me about Craig Rothwell - I got one of the WOS CD's from him - April 1999 Edition. Hopefully this will show, but here's a pic I just took of them (no longer have the jewel case for the WoS CD):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11K2DjVRLsSE5NIgJvrfNhk2YiYYuLm8l/view?usp=sharing
    Post edited by Vampyre on