uMIA: SAGA Sprites und Graphic Animator - Individual Software Service

Full Title: SAGA Sprites und Graphic Animator
Also known as: SAGA Sprites and Graphic Animator
Year: 1984
Company: Individual Software Service (Jürgen Schumpich, Ottobrunn, Germany)
Machine Type: ZX Spectrum 48K
Re-released by:
Originally released by:
Author(s): Ionis Software International, D&K Softwaredevelopments (Design: Ken Varren)
Type: Utility: Sprites Genarator
Message Language: German
Upload includes: TZX file of tape (Side A & B), JPG of inlay
Source: From original tape
Filetype: TZX
Reason for Upload: uMIA
Note: Fun Fact: There is a good chance this program was used to create and move the sprites from/in the Olli & Lissa games :-) Also, serial number 1262 and this one which is 1326 is known to us, so there is a chance that there was a release for each number from 1263 to 1325 aswell. If someone have some information about other releases from this company, don't be shy ;-)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tx3d7bh5tyz2ww9/SAGA Sprites Und Graphic Animator.zip?dl=0
Thanked by 1Zup

Comments

• COMMENT: Excuse me, but I have to get this of my chest. WHEN will people on this site start to add all the gems posted in this forum during the last years, instead of concentrating on added RZX files?

Seriously, the adding of games/utils and stuff from this forum should be number one priority, or do you guys expect us all to do the work one more time, when that new stuff upload link finally is added?
  • edited August 29
    Hi! Can I first just say a big THANK YOU for uploading the games and posting all the available information about them?

My guess is that it will still take a very long time to get the information in. It seems that during the transition to a new database, they still have problems of inserting data, and half of the information you've provided, they still don't have a field for it. (I was looking for English games a while ago, and it seems they don't even have that information yet.)

That being said, I am very glad you're posting here, because it means that at least this information is stored somehow and is accessible for other people. I would probably not have known about these if it wasn't on here. Other places probably won't even allow this information, so the alternative is someone else making a blog about it, but this is way more visible.

Thanks. Really, really appreciated!
    Post edited by Timmy on
  • Timmy wrote: »
    Hi! Can I first just say a big THANK YOU for uploading the games and posting all the available information about them?

My guess is that it will still take a very long time to get the information in. It seems that during the transition to a new database, they still have problems of inserting data, and half of the information you've provided, they still don't have a field for it. (I was looking for English games a while ago, and it seems they don't even have that information yet.)

That being said, I am very glad you're posting here, because it means that at least this information is stored somehow and is accessible for other people. I would probably not have known about these if it wasn't on here. Other places probably won't even allow this information, so the alternative is someone else making a blog about it, but this is way more visible.

Thanks. Really, really appreciated!

Thanks, don't worry, I'¨ll continue to post here aswell :-)

Another thing I couldn't find in the data anymore are serial number of releases :-( Think that is very important to get in there aswell. Was trying to find out which is 018 from Virgin the other day, but not listed anywhere. Had to open games and look at inlay pictures :-( In the old database they came up when you listed a company.

BTW, didn't find it, maybe used for a release on another machine.