How can I change my username?

I just would like to know, in order to make my name less provocative to those diehard Speccers out there who would (and did) take offence to my initial topic.
Post edited by Foebane72 on

Comments

• edited November 2004
    Don't change it- it suits you! :)
    THE RETRO GAMER IRC CHATROOM. EVERY SUNDAY AT 9PM BST. LOG ON USING THE LINK BELOW:
    https://discordapp.com/invite/cZt59EQ
  • edited November 2004
    give us lots of money and we will allow you to
    Professional Mel-the-Bell Simulator................"So realistic, I found myself reaching for the Kleenex King-Size!" - Richard Darling
  • edited November 2004
    Mail Martijn and ask politely.
  • edited November 2004
    Listen up then..

First, you`ll need a shed... if you ain`t got a shed, ain`t planning on gettin` a shed, or ain`t a secret shed lover, then basically your screwed... other than that, you can pretend you like sheds, wanna shed, are gonna buy a shed, or lastly, if desperate you can claim you are indeed, a shed... that`s what I did, before that, I wasn`t allowed to play...

So... do you like sheds?

(P.S. if you really want your name changed, some people here hold more sway than others...

so you could even offer to give shed.

(Calm down, it`s only a commercial)
  • edited November 2004
    You don't change it.
    You gave yourself the name to cause trouble in here now live with it.

Perhaps next time you'll think before you join a site and deliberately set out to wind people up.

It will also be good for us to remind us what a twat you are...
    I wanna tell you a story 'bout a woman I know...
  • edited November 2004
    Just re-register.
  • edited November 2004
    On 2004-11-10 01:32, cyborg wrote:
    Just re-register.

Spoilsport! :p

I was beginning to think he would never hear the obvious (and possibly the simpler) answer! :)
  • edited November 2004
    you have to ask George Dubya he seems to be the one running the whole show at the moment and now another 4 years......4 years is a whole lotta time for name changing you know
    Professional Mel-the-Bell Simulator................"So realistic, I found myself reaching for the Kleenex King-Size!" - Richard Darling