Computer & Video Games

edited April 2005 in Announcements
Morts first 126 issue scans are now available on www.sinclair-heaven.net
Post edited by Lee Fogarty on
My test signature

Comments

  • edited March 2005
    *!Drool!*

    Skarpo
    :)
  • edited March 2005
    Cool - I make men wet.
    My test signature
  • edited March 2005
    On 2005-03-23 13:16, fogartylee wrote:
    Cool - I make men wet.
    Mel will be pleased...
    I wanna tell you a story 'bout a woman I know...
  • edited March 2005
    On 2005-03-23 13:21, karingal wrote:
    On 2005-03-23 13:16, fogartylee wrote:
    Cool - I make men wet.
    Mel will be pleased...

    Look at my sig below.( Supposed to be a play on Fogartylee's sig).

    Skarpo
    ;)

    _________________
    I'm on the perverse team.

    [ This Message was edited by: Skarpo on 2005-03-28 04:04 ]
  • edited March 2005
    On 2005-03-28 04:03, Skarpo wrote:
    On 2005-03-23 13:21, karingal wrote:
    On 2005-03-23 13:16, fogartylee wrote:
    Cool - I make men wet.
    Mel will be pleased...

    Look at my sig below.( Supposed to be a play on Fogartylee's sig).

    Skarpo
    ;)

    _________________
    I'm on the perverse team.

    [ This Message was edited by: Skarpo on 2005-03-28 04:04 ]
    Mel will be pleased...
    I wanna tell you a story 'bout a woman I know...
  • edited April 2005
    On 2005-03-28 17:00, karingal wrote:
    On 2005-03-28 04:03, Skarpo wrote:
    On 2005-03-23 13:21, karingal wrote:
    On 2005-03-23 13:16, fogartylee wrote:
    Cool - I make men wet.
    Mel will be pleased...

    Look at my sig below.( Supposed to be a play on Fogartylee's sig).

    Skarpo
    ;)

    _________________
    I'm on the perverse team.

    [ This Message was edited by: Skarpo on 2005-03-28 04:04 ]
    Mel will be pleased...

    Well ... as long as at least Mel is pleased.

    Skarpo
    :)

  • edited April 2005
    ah nice to see old cvg covers still remember the free floody record you got to record to get a free thompson twins game on spec 48 :)btw hey been along while stince been here.
  • edited April 2005
    Welcome back ... sit down, browse and stay a while.

    Skarpo
    :)
  • edited April 2005
    thanks i will :)
Sign In or Register to comment.