Which would be the best game to play while listening to Prince?

FilFil
edited May 2005 in Chit chat
Musicology - WHAM Music Box
I Would Die 4 U - Army Moves
Baby I'm A Star - Dizzy
Nothing Compares 2 U - Ultimate Play The Game: The Collected Works
Sexy M.F. - Sam Fox Strip Poker(?)
Sign 'O' The Times - Urban Upstart
Post edited by Fil on

Comments

  • edited May 2005
    Cream - Cookie
    Lemon Crush - Cookie
    Cloreen Bacon Skin - Cookie
    Hide the Bone - Cookie
    Jam of the Year - Cookie
    Shake! - Cookie
    Cinnamon Girl - Cookie
    Peach - Cookie
    Raspberry Beret - Cookie
    Starfish & Coffee - Cookie
    Under the Cherry Moon - Cookie
    The Continental - Cookie
    Tangerine - Cookie
    Wedding Feast - Cookie

    Skarpo
    :)

    [ This Message was edited by: Skarpo on 2005-05-16 17:04 ]
  • FilFil
    edited May 2005
    On 2005-05-16 16:50, Skarpo wrote:
    Cream - Cookie
    Lemon Crush - Cookie
    Cloreen Bacon Skin - Cookie
    Hide the Bone - Cookie
    Jam of the Year - Cookie
    Shake! - Cookie
    Cinnamon Girl - Cookie
    Peach - Cookie
    Raspberry Beret - Cookie
    Starfish & Coffee - Cookie
    Under the Cherry Moon - Cookie
    The Continental - Cookie
    Tangerine - Cookie
    Wedding Feast - Cookie

    Skarpo
    :)

    [ This Message was edited by: Skarpo on 2005-05-16 17:04 ]

    :lol:

    Nice to meet a fellow Prince fan - you must be if you have heard songs from Graffiti Bridge, Crystal Ball and The Rainbow Children!

    I'll await your related artists and outtake song connections, then? :D
  • edited May 2005
    Skarpo

    *warning warning*

    Do not talk prince with fil :p
    Professional Mel-the-Bell Simulator................"So realistic, I found myself reaching for the Kleenex King-Size!" - Richard Darling
  • FilFil
    edited May 2005
    On 2005-05-16 22:41, mel the bell wrote:
    Skarpo

    *warning warning*

    Do not talk prince with fil :p

    Says the man who has downloaded over 6Gb of Prince stuff in the last month! :p
  • edited May 2005
    On 2005-05-16 23:00, Philip Bee wrote:
    On 2005-05-16 22:41, mel the bell wrote:
    Skarpo

    *warning warning*

    Do not talk prince with fil :p

    Says the man who has downloaded over 6Gb of Prince stuff in the last month! :p

    zactly.


    looks like another couple of gb in the next couple of days too :p
    Professional Mel-the-Bell Simulator................"So realistic, I found myself reaching for the Kleenex King-Size!" - Richard Darling
  • edited May 2005
    I liked him in the 80's and early 90's ... kinda lost track of him in the mid and late 90's ... got his Emancipation CD(s) and kind of liked it ... Of course living around here(I live a little over an hour away from Prince) who hasn't seen his pink limo ... (well it was quite a while ago, and I only saw it once.)

    Skarpo
    :)
  • FilFil
    edited May 2005
    On 2005-05-17 00:06, Skarpo wrote:
    I liked him in the 80's and early 90's ... kinda lost track of him in the mid and late 90's ... got his Emancipation CD(s) and kind of liked it ... Of course living around here(I live a little over an hour away from Prince) who hasn't seen his pink limo ... (well it was quite a while ago, and I only saw it once.)

    Skarpo
    :)

    So how come you've heard of Wedding Feast, then? :) The Rainbow Children is one of Prince's best albums IMO. A hidden gem.
  • edited May 2005
    On 2005-05-16 23:00, Philip Bee wrote:


    Says the man who has downloaded over 6Gb of Prince stuff in the last month! :p

    6GB of prince music? That would cover about 2 years of his career, wouldn't it? :)
    THE RETRO GAMER IRC CHATROOM. EVERY SUNDAY AT 9PM BST. LOG ON USING THE LINK BELOW:
    https://discordapp.com/invite/cZt59EQ
  • edited May 2005
    On 2005-05-17 00:09, Philip Bee wrote:
    On 2005-05-17 00:06, Skarpo wrote:
    I liked him in the 80's and early 90's ... kinda lost track of him in the mid and late 90's ... got his Emancipation CD(s) and kind of liked it ... Of course living around here(I live a little over an hour away from Prince) who hasn't seen his pink limo ... (well it was quite a while ago, and I only saw it once.)

    Skarpo
    :)

    So how come you've heard of Wedding Feast, then? :) The Rainbow Children is one of Prince's best albums IMO. A hidden gem.

    Because I've also been DLing random Prince music along the way ... but not focused as much on getting the originals ... which is sad and crazy because the guy is so much worth it.

    Skarpo
    :)
Sign In or Register to comment.