What would be the best game to play while listening to Manic Street Preachers?

edited May 2005 in Chit chat
If You Tolerate This (Your Children Will Be Next) - Crazy Cars (it's a good driving song!)
Post edited by usspeccyfan on

Comments

• edited May 2005
    3D Death Chase - "Motorcyle Emptiness"
  • edited May 2005
    Suicide is Painless - For people who keep making 'What Music should I listen to' threads.
  • edited May 2005
    I Just Can't Be Happy Today - by the Damned for Lee T.
  • edited May 2005
    All games should be played listening to Manic Street Preachers. Preferably The Holy Bible, turned up to 11.
  • edited May 2005
    On 2005-05-17 14:16, LeeT wrote:
    Suicide is Painless - For people who keep making 'What Music should I listen to' threads.
    Or maybe Ozzy's 'Suicide Solution'...
    I wanna tell you a story 'bout a woman I know...
  • It's not so much what game you should play when you hear Manic street preachers, but about what size knitting needles you should hammer into your ears.
    Every time I read that the oldest person in the world has died, I have to do a quick check to see it isn't ME..........
  • Any game with a soundtrack loud enough to completely drown out The Manic Street Preachers...
    You can't expect me to have lunch with a man who's favourite part of the chicken is the right wing!
  • Anything you can complete really quickly so you can then change the CD...
    Joefish
    - IONIAN-GAMES.com -
  • "If You Tolerate This Your Children Will Be Next"... after reading this, I only think of Cassette 50, definitely...
  • ... or maybe Stonkers...
  • Manic Street Preachers remix of Inertia Creeps, by Massive Attack.
  • Russian roulette, with six bullets !
    Every time I read that the oldest person in the world has died, I have to do a quick check to see it isn't ME..........
  • HAHA!!! :))
    You can't expect me to have lunch with a man who's favourite part of the chicken is the right wing!