Real long shot: Exolon and Arkanoid cracked and made really pretty but chucked away!!

edited November 2005 in Games
Apologies for the double thread.

Please take a look here and let me know if you can help! Thanks all

http://www.worldofspectrum.org/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=11035&forum=3&0

[ This Message was edited by: JonNorth on 2005-11-10 12:10 ]
Post edited by JonNorth on

Comments

• edited November 2005
    You cheesy old bugger! Sutton Hacking Force!! Sounds a bit like Tooting popular front (Power to spectrum hackers!!!)

I've just started a new charity group up here in Wakefield for old speccy hackers called S.H.I.T

Spectrum Hackers Institutional Trust

All donations greatly accepted!

• edited November 2005
    On 2005-11-10 19:41, ANDREW RYALS wrote:
    You cheesy old bugger! Sutton Hacking Force!! Sounds a bit like Tooting popular front (Power to spectrum hackers!!!)

I've just started a new charity group up here in Wakefield for old speccy hackers called S.H.I.T

All donations greatly accepted!

Mate you KNOW I'm the king of cheese! But come on, I was sixteen!! As for the Tooting Popular Front, is that like the Tooting Popular Peoples' Front? (you've got to REALLY hate the Romans!)

Regarding your charity, you've reminded me of an advert Domark posted once for a Software House Internal Technician. They also asked for a Computer Users' Network Technician. No, I didn't get it either...
  • edited November 2005
    IM NOT GIVING GOOD MONEY TOWARDS SHIT
    Professional Mel-the-Bell Simulator................"So realistic, I found myself reaching for the Kleenex King-Size!" - Richard Darling
  • edited November 2005
    On 2005-11-10 19:41, ANDREW RYALS wrote:

Yeah, arguably we should have been institutionalised!
  • edited November 2005
    Well if you want megalomania I once produced a set of hacks for Exolon. The old cheat used to be typing ZORBA into the redefine key section i hacked it so that some sad shit (member of the spectrum hackers institutional trust) would have to type in ANDYR sad but what the hell!!!!
  • edited November 2005
    Let's agree then that we both really suck :)
  • edited November 2005
    OK mate I officially suck!! But I'm not admitting to what I suck!!!! LOL!!
  • edited November 2005
    On 2005-11-11 10:51, ANDREW RYALS wrote:
    OK mate I officially suck!! But I'm not admitting to what I suck!!!! LOL!!
    Given the content of the letters you used to send me I think that's probably for the best, young sir!! :)