SCR Viewer

1st attempt at implementing on the new site...

ManicMiner.scr
My test signature

Comments

• We will be allowing multiple screenshots per title (unlimited so effectively every screenshot from every title - apart from roaming ones like Elite).

Is there anyone that wants to project manage collecting these until we are ready to make them live?
    My test signature
  • Is there anyone that wants to project manage collecting these until we are ready to make them live?

Me!

As a matter of fact, I have already done exactly what you ask. For over a year now, I have been already "project manage collecting" multiple screenshots per title, in SCR format, provided by several contributors. They are already catalogued in ZXDB and, since it's an open database, you can freely import this material instead of reinventing the wheel.

I'm glad you reconsidered from thinking that using SCR as a standard for image is a terrible idea. Perhaps you are now willing to also reconsider on using ZXDB (or importing ZXDB content into whatever new system you have) instead of asking others to work for you on redoing all the work that has already been done?
    Creator of ZXDB, BIFROST/NIRVANA, ZX7/RCS, etc. I don't frequent this forum anymore, please look for me elsewhere.